Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie Apocalypse RP profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seargent Pepper

Super-Earth
just fill this out everyone! and remember it should be mostly a self insert. if you're a badass IRL you can be badass IC, if not oh well. it adds a new layer of realism to the RP.

Name:
Weapons: (be reasonable)
Equipment: (be reasonable)
Outfit:
Starting Location: (I recommend Clarkrange as it's near my charrie's home and will allow us all to link up quicker)
Bio: (why the hell is your charrie in Tennessee?)

here's mine

Name: Matthew Shelton
Appearance: 6'4, slim, slightly pale, short dark brown hair, green eyes
Weapons: semi auto Bulgarian AK74 with sling, Buck Knife (but with black handle)
Equipment: pickup truck, crowbar,
Outfit: Black T-Shirt, M81 Woodland BDU Trousers, Flight Jacket, MOLLE Vest with six magazine pouches, Nike running shoes
Starting Location: Shelton Family Homestead (Muddy Pond, Tennessee)
Bio: Matthew was born and raised in Tennessee, specifically the tiny minnonite community of Muddy Pond in rural Tennessee.
The son of a retired Police Lieutenant turned Rancher/Farmer/Homesteader, Matthew was homeschooled and learned various skills growing up, mainly shooting and eventually, rifle gunfighting from his oldest brother.
At age 14 he was given his AK-74 for his birthday and has kept and maintained it since then.
An avid fan of zombie survival fiction and post-apocalyptic fiction, Matthew often made hypothetical zombie survival plans with his older brothers (one an LPN, the other a SWAT Sniper) and often joked about helping them become the warlords of clarkrange come the apocalypse. When the shit hit the fan and the zombies hit Tennessee it was suddenly his family's time to shine.
After helping fortify the two-story cabin his family lived in, he drove to Clarkrange to procure more equipment and supplies.

pics of this shit IRL will be posted soon.

Name:Elizabeth Lowes
Appearance:5'4'', long red hair with bangs, slim but athletic, light hazel eyes
Weapons: Pocket knife and pepper spray
Equipment: 2012 Mustang and a baseball bat
Outfit:Denim shorts, green "Paramore" shirt and a pair of blue Converse All Stars
Starting Location: An open field near a farm, but still quite a distance away.
Bio: Elizabeth had been excepted into the University down in Tennessee on a Softball scholarship. Yea, she was short, but she could run and smack the ball out of the park. Softball was her ticket out of Southern Illinois. She wanted to get away from the boring little towns and start fresh, somewhere that no one knew her. Sure, she missed her family, but she knew that she had to become independent some how. When everything started to go down, Elizabeth panicked. She tried to call home, but soon found out that her family had been attacked by a throng of zombies. She was alone. Everyone she knew was dieing around her, and she just had to get out of there. She had been running for days, looking for a safe place to rest when she spotted the house as she entered a clearing. Her clothes were torn and she had been bruised and scraped from all the falling she did from running away from the zombies.

Name:Trese Howes
Appearance:See avatar.
Weapon:8 inch prybar with nail puller and machete.
Outfit:Black jeans with with red and white tank top, white k swiss.
Equipment:Ford Explorer and swiss army knife.
Bio: Just driving through on her way to visit a friend in FL, Trese is ready for a vacation. The manager at a hardware stores means she ready to relax. Packing up her things she hit the road. Somewhere during her drive her gps fails. Seeing there is a town near by she pulls into the town. But something doesn't seem right as she slowly drives through. There isn't a soul in sight, but finally looking over she see a figure. Pulling over she hops out the suv and walks over to it. It's a man, eating another man there on the street. And it seemed that there was more of them as she looked around. Without a second thought she ran back to her suv and hit the gas. Frantic she tries to call people but gets no signal. She checked the radio and its dead air. She has no idea what's going on, or where to go. All she did know was that she was getting the hell out of there.

very nice application, you'll likely be running into my character on the road en route to clarkrange.
still waiting on the guys to post their profiles >.>

Name:John Freeman
Appearance: 5' 9" Cockasion (bad Sp I know ^^; ) with short brown hair that covered his forehead. Hazel eyes. Average weight but shows signs of strength. Bit athletic.
Weapons: Katana of a Blue Sheith. No current gun at this time.
Equipment: 1990 Toyota Celica Blue. Small pokect Knight.
Outfit: Sweats, Blue T-shirt, and a dragon pendent that has a blue orb in its claw
Starting Location: A Hotel near the Homestead (? Woudl that work? if not then put me nearby >.< )
Bio: John was in Tennessee for a small job his oldest friend, who was only a year and afew months older than him, needed him to do. It was a simple 'amuse the tourest with your sword training' job, and it paid well but people now a days were just not intrested in the old sword. When he was heading to the hotel he noticed afew people looking ill, and some hobos eating their dogs (ok?) he thought of it as nothing but his tired eyes playing tricks and got to the hotel room safely. When he woke he saw outside there was nothing around. But someone at his door proved that there was now mayhem in Tennessee, because when he opened the door it was his old friend who was now missing his hand was trying to eat him. Thankfully his sword was on him and he killed his friend by stabbing him in the heart....That is until he got back up! John was suprised and quickly decapitated him. He couldn't believe what was going on, the dead were coming to life! He had to go somewhere, this hotel was no longer safe for him. After grabbing afew things he went to his car and drove, having no idea where to go except for somewhere with less people, and the only area close enough was somewhere called 'clarkrange' . (That work?)

Name: Nichole 'Nikki" Valentine
Appearance: short, spikey black hair with lavender highlights that has bangs and has bangs that almost cover her right eye. feminine, but athletic build, tanned skin, one blue eye (Right) and one green eye (Left). 5'3" tall
Weapons: Tazer, Pepper-spray, and a CRKT ultima Hunter's knife
Equipment: A crescent moon pendant with a sapphire embedded in the center, and a 2011 Ducati Daivel Carbon
Outfit: kick ass 'Vampires Suck!" logo tee-shirt. Jeans and converse which make her look boyish, natural makeup and a tight black leather Jacket.
Starting Location: on a road near a farm, just about to pass an open field
Bio: Originally she just wanted to get out of her big city in California and start a new life in a small town, somehow that managed to get her to Tennessee, but when she entered the town she knew something was wrong. There wasn't a soul in sight, and just knowing that made her want to go faster and she did, but eventually she got lost and is now just going by what her gut is telling her to do.

Name: Haley Rasberry
Appearance: Tall [5'8] and average sized, blue eyes and medium length Dark brunette hair with Caramel highlights. (Default pic)
Weapons: Anything she can get her hands on really. right now she's carrying a few Kitchen knives and a metal pole with a kitchen knife duct taped to the end.
Equipment: Haley is keeping a small side bag purse that has some food supplies, a lighter, batteries, small flashlight and empty water bottles.
Outfit: regular jeans, black Nike running shoes, undies, grey undershirt and button up blue plaid shirt.
Starting Location: Walking the highway into Clarkrange.
Bio: Haley Rasberry is from North Louisiana, right before the apocalypse hit the south she had so many plans laid out for her life; just like any other young adult a year out of High school. Then Zombies started eating everything she loved and her hopes and dreams died with her family and friends, now she's been traveling north by foot and whatever other means of transportation she can stumble upon in hopes of finding other survivors that don't have fates planned for her worse than death.

Name: Shinji Takeda, usually goes by just Shin.
Appearance: Shin is of mixed Japanese and French descent, 5 foot 11 inches tall, and weighs 160 Pounds. He has a lean but powerful build with a slim waist and broad shoulders, well toned muscles but not overly bulky. He has long, silky dark brown hair tied into a loose ponytail that falls freely behind his back. His eyes are slim and slanted downwards slightly, his orbs a dim, transparent blue color. He has high cheekbones, a narrow jaw, and pointed chin. His skin is Caucasian in color with a light tan. His features are highly attractive in the standard, GQ sense. Since the apocalypse broke out, he has a more grizzly, slightly unshaven look.

Weapons:
Takeda Kazewokiru Katana: An ancient heirloom of the Takeda clan, preserved in perfect condition, constructed of the highest quality steel folded thousands of times with a hardened, razor sharp edge and encased in a deep red scabbard
Takeda Madakaze Wakizashi: A shortened blade that was made to match the Kazewokiru Katana, identical in all aspects to the Kazewokiru Katana except for it's shortened blade length and handle length. Serves as a sidearm to Shin.
Takeda Eien-no-Iki Tanto: A small matching knife to the Takeda Katana and Wakizashi, Shin uses it as a extreme close quarters weapon or as a last resort self defense weapon.
His bare hands and legs: He has been known to behead zombies with a swift kick.

Equipment: Self improvised sword harness system. Multi-purpose back pack, shaving razor, antibiotics, small hatchet, flashlight with extra batteries, first aid-kit, small sword maintenance and cleaning kit. Water canteen, energy bars and 5 hr. energy drinks. Alcohol flask with Harvard coat of arms engraved onto it (a gift from one of his professors at Harvard).

Outfit: Long sleeve Under-Armor breathable turtle neck. Grey hooded sweater over the Under-Amor and a light black nylon wind jacket over the sweater. Dark cargo pants, tactical knee pads, hiking boots. Black nylon baseball gloves.

Starting Location: Wondering through shopping centers in Clarkrange looking for his lost girlfriend, Sophia.

Bio:

Shin is a descendant of the Takeda Clan, a legendary samurai family in Japan. His father migrated to the United States while Shin was 6 years old, and married an American woman of French descent, hence Shin's exotic Eurasian look. Being the son of a Takeda, he was extensively trained since a young age in a wide array of martial arts, with focus in swordsmanship. However Shin's personal interest was in Ninjutsu and Chinese martial arts, and achieved a high level of sufficiency in both as he had a natural talent for martial arts, superb physical coordination and a sharp mind. At age 17, Shin was admitted to Harvard University, dual majoring in Quantum Finance and International Affairs. During his sophomore year at Harvard, he began dating a girl named Sophia. They both graduated this year, and had planned to spend their last summer vacation together in Sophia's hometown, Clarkrange, Tennessee. Sophia's younger brothers were obsessed with Samurai and swords through its depiction in popular culture, and knowing that their sister was dating a live descendant of a famous samurai clan, begged that he bring his swords to show them. After pleading with his father, Shin was granted permission to bring the Takeda Clan's heirloom swords. That decision saved Shin's life. It was a normal summer day, Sophia and her mom were out shopping, her brothers were in the backyard playing baseball, and her father was at work. Shin was at the house by himself cleaning and polishing his swords when the boys ran into the house screaming. That was when it began. Sophia's brothers didn't survive. Sophia and her mom never came back, and when he called them they didn't pick up their phones. Things went from bad to worse, and he had to be constantly on the move.

Since then, he has scavenged what equipment he could from the nearby houses and is on the search for Sophia, going to all the nearby shopping complexes where they might have been shopping in the hopes of finding their trace. His martial arts skills were essential in his survival, and armed with his swords he dispatched zombies with ease whenever they got in his way. He didn't care to group with other survivors or help others. All he cared about was finding Sophia. However, as time passed by, his hopes of finding her alive was becoming but a delusional dream, and he found himself wondering from shopping center to shopping center, store to store warily, without purpose, hanging onto a hopeless cause.

(Hope this works. I'll jump into the RP when you guys go out to collect supplies again at some shopping center. I would appreciate it if you could give me a horde of zombies to work with to make my entrance :p)

very nice application and while being admitted to harvard at 17 is a bit...overboard I don't suppose it matters. however. While the kinetic force of a kick delivered by a trained martial artist is absolutely massive (I believe equal to a car wreck if it's delivered by a professional) it's not quite enough to decapitate a zombie. Zombies are physically very similair to humans. MAYBE patient zero, the first zombie in the states MIGHT be decayed enough to decapitate with a kick but your foot would be in a helluva lot of pain afterwards, thus making escape from a horde...difficult. not sure if you were joking or not but whatever...

Seargent Pepper said:
very nice application and while being admitted to harvard at 17 is a bit...overboard I don't suppose it matters. however. While the kinetic force of a kick delivered by a trained martial artist is absolutely massive (I believe equal to a car wreck if it's delivered by a professional) it's not quite enough to decapitate a zombie. Zombies are physically very similair to humans. MAYBE patient zero, the first zombie in the states MIGHT be decayed enough to decapitate with a kick but your foot would be in a helluva lot of pain afterwards, thus making escape from a horde...difficult. not sure if you were joking or not but whatever...

Well the average college age is 18, so expediting schooling by one year is well within reason, especially in the private schooling system where progression is merit based and flexible. I've had more than one friend go to Harvard or a school of equal caliber at the age of 17 :D

As for the head kicking...yeah I was half kidding and it was pretty late when I did this profile so scratch that haha. What I envisioned was a zombie that's already decayed to little more than bones and skin, you know the type that you can tug at and rip off a limb. In no way did I intend for this ability to be a regular basis thing...like kicking off heads every other zombie. But yeah just take that bit as humor haha I doubt I'll ever do that in story.

Name: Cole Phelps
Appearance: 6'0" Mixed of Filipino and Italian descent, Jet Black Hair usually pushed aside or spiked up. Weighs 165 pounds. Well toned muscles but not super ripped.
Weapons: An M1911 Pistol with a suppressor, A Combat Knife and a Hunting Rifle with a scope he found in his dad's dresser.
Equipment: (be reasonable)
Outfit: A simple grey hoodie, A NewEra fitted, Skinny Jeans, Chuck Taylors, An Under-Armour Undershirt and Tactical Knee Pads.
Starting Location: Where ever the fuck the rest of you guys are.
Bio: Cole was always the High School/College jock all the girls loved him because he was smart, cute and reasonable. Cole was the son of an Army Lieutenant stationed in the 3rd Reich of the U.S. Army Rangers his father always hoped he would do the same thing and taught him how to fight and gave him weapons to protect himself. Since the virus broke out Cole has been looking for survivors but ever since has been alone until now.

cepted. you'll have to start in Clarkrange where the charries will be scavenging regularly.
how did he come into posession of a silencer anyway? Military officers don't get to take spec-ops equipment home with them and silencers are fuck-expensive and take a bunch of permits and tax stamps to purchase
(frikking federal government and their gun laws)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom