Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|Thundercats/Fantasy-based RP. [♂][x][♀]|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moria

Moon
Greetings, everyone.

My thread will be small but humble. Here's a bit of personal information about myself:

1. Twenty-two/Male.
2. RPer for ten years.
3. Loves long-term, para/multi-paragraph, story-driven plots.
4. Is heterosexual.
5. Very PM friendly.

As indicated from my display image, my primary focus is on a Thundercats themed role play. In particular, a Lion-O/Cheetara pairing would be ideal. My post length fluctuates, ranging from one to about three paragraphs per post. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling are important but mistakes are natural, so I'm not harsh nor do I expect others to be harsh on myself.

I love brainstorming possible plot ideas with potential partners, and to find out their respective kinks/fetishes so that we'll both be satisfied. Once I've finished up my f-list, I'll link it below, but just for now the only fetishes I'm against in a story are: scat, gore, vore, bondage, watersports, and death. If there's something you'd like to inquire about, just ask in the thread or via PM, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Lastly, as many of you are, I'm here to engage in something exciting and to have a great deal of fun. That being said, drop me a line here, or send me a personal message if you're interested. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom