Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Plots [M/F, Seeking Anyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptogoth[FM]

Banned
Banished
Hello, dear reader. Call me FM.

I have a few dark plot ideas, that I hope someone will be willing to play out with me. I don't care about your IRL gender/sex -- but you'd have to play as a female character.

These are a bit more plot-oriented than what I usually do. So please, don't judge me too much by my posting history!

P L O T S

1 // (CRAVING)
A very lonely teenage girl develops a crush on a celebrity. But it's not an ordinary celebrity -- the person she has a crush on, is a serial rapist/killer.

He was convicted of raping and murdering a bunch of women when he was her age. Because of his age at the time, he could only be in prison for a short period of time -- until his twenties. He's in the news again, because he's about to be released.

She does some research on him, and becomes convinced that he's not a bad guy. She sends him a letter, anywhere from a few weeks to a month before his release, and he replies. They exchange letters, and she even includes a picture of herself. They arrange to meet after he is released -- in secret, as he's bound to get lynched if he's seen with another girl.

He is committed to changing, so that he can have a friend. But after he meets this young woman in person, will he be able to hold back his urges for long?

Actually...that's the only plot.

PM me if interested. Don't reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom