Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josu_T

Supernova
A note before you read the request. Do not send me a message about this unless you actually plan on working on it. If we discuss it and come up with a plot please don't just disappear. Let me know if you can't continue. Let me know if you lose interest and be willing to actually discuss why you may have lost interest so we can figure out how to change it. Just don't disappear.

So, I am interested in a lot of different types of stories, but this is not a general request. This is a request thread looking for someone for a specific and very different story. I'm looking for a female writer for a story about pregnancy. But it isn't as simple as that. A while ago a female writer had a plot that just happened to catch my interest and the first few posts were great, but then life took over for both of us and even though I am back, she is not and likely will not. I am not wanting to continue that, but I am wanting to start the idea over and actually get it started.

The idea is this: A woman in her mid-late twenties decides she wants a family. The problem is that all her relationships suck. She really wants a kid. Her friend makes the mistake of mentioning she does not need a long term relationship to get a baby. This gives the girl ideas. The friend decides to make a plan to convince her friend otherwise and sets her up with a guy she knows who she is confident will get her friend away from the baby idea. The girl ends up not being turned off and makes a deal with the guy for him to give her a child. He turns out to be dominant and takes control of the situation and gets her to keep coming back for more even after the first few times that she would likely need to get pregnant. He could get his way in a variety of manners and that is up to personal preferences. Details can be discussed, but as you see it is a fairly specific idea. Let me know if you are interested.

If the idea above isn't too interesting for you I'd be happy to discuss anything alone the lines of pregnancy/breeding at this time.

So I had two people that I started this with some time ago, but both disappeared after just a couple posts. However, there was a fair bit of interest so I figure I'll get this back in the works and see if anyone might be interested this time around. I am looking for someone who won't just disappear. Send me a message if you are interested.

Time for another bump. I keep getting interest, but those people keep disappearing for various reasons. Hopefully this time I can actually get this going.

Once again got it started only to have it fade. Let's see if anyone else is interested. I'm looking for someone willing to let me know if they lost interest or will be gone for long periods of time/permanently.

Going to give this a bump. Trying again to find someone who won't disappear without explaination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom