Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walk Into The Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Valkyrie here, But you may call me Kyrie if you desire.

I am here looking for Role Play partners who are interested in creating a story. It can be any kind of story, from realistic to fantasy. Past, Future or present. Sexual or non sexual. It doesn't matter, I simply like to play. And I like to meet new people to play with.

So now I'll get down to the basics. I can write anywhere from a single sentence to multiple paragraphs. I don't have a limit when it comes to writing, as long as it keeps the story going. But I fully understand writers block so if all you can manage for a few posts is a small bit, I'm content with that so don't worry. I am also not a Grammar Nazi, I don't care for perfection just long as a little effort is put into it. I know I'm no where near perfect. So I do not expect you to be.

As for limits. I have none. In real life I do, but in Role Play I don't. I find it makes stories more open when there are no limits. Because if a person is kidnapped in real life they aren't going to be given choice, they are at the kidnappers mercy, to be rape, tortured, humiliated as the Tyrant see's fit. I I like to add that reality to stories to give them more personality to where anything can happen, be it to put the characters through a rough patch to work through and make them stronger, or to completely break them.

Now for location of Thread, Pm, Or IM. I prefer PM over all else. But I can do a thread. I very rarely use IM. So don't get mad if I tell you no for IM.

I will Role Play with anyone, be they male or female. So I have no problem who my partner is, so just if the perspective of a plot is wrote from a certain gender doesn't mean it can't be changed.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to answer them. But without further delay! Some of my ideas.

A Falling Star. :Modern Day Fantasy:

Eira couldn't remember how long she had been a Guardian, serving to keep the peace to the unknowing world below. Keeping evil at bay from swallowing up the innocent people who had no clue that at just a papers width they were away from death on a daily basis, only a thin veil keeping the worlds apart.

It had been Eira's duty to keep it that way, and she fought to protect as she always did. But when an evil beast awoke from it's slumber to once again reign tyranny on the two worlds, to break the veil that kept them separated Eira and her troops once again charged into battle. But it was this battle that would change everything, as a fierce duel sent the two beings spiraling into separate dimensions.

Eira was sent flying to the human world, a land she had not touched in a very long time. The problem being that the impact would cause her to lose her memory, and leave her helpless in a world she knew nothing about. But to be discovered by one who would take her in. But where the story goes from there is yet to be told.

A Secret, Can You Keep It?

Claire is different from everyone else in her high school. Claire is a magister, a being who can wield the supernatural forces that have been lost to the rest of the world. And she has to keep this secret from everyone else in the world who isn't apart of her world. So she keeps herself at a distant from the rest of the class, which comes across as being stuck up, especially when she has both smarts and looks, making the high school experience quite lonely.

Especially when your father is no where to be found, and your relationship with your mother is strained, so the only two people who could even understand her aren't apart of her everyday life. But life goes on none the less. That is until her secret is revealed.

When taking an evening walk to clear her head, she finds another magical being wreaking havoc, it is a general rule that another magical entity must stop the problem so not to be known. And Claire does just that, only to find out to late she had a witness, who happens to be a classmate. Now she has a few options at her disposal. She can erase his/her memory, but she isn't very good at that type of magic yet, she can turn him in to the Society, but unable due to a strange sense of loyalty to her classmate knowing any number of possibilities that the Society might due could hurt the classmate if they are unable to wipe the mind. She could just kill them, or due the most obviously spiteful thing, make a normal human her partner( A guardian, protector of sorts. ) and piss off a lot of people. Choices. Choices.

The Lone Road. Post Apocalyptic World. ( Fallout Ish? )

The world has been all but destroyed. A world war has left the world in ruins and life is barely striving to make it back, but life always finds a way. Humans are resilient creatures and even now a hundred years later they find themselves thriving once again. No longer the dominant beings of the world. All sorts of terrors now roam the wasteland, animals having gone feral, or monstrous mutations that were caused from radiation and chemicals showering the planet.

A world where anything can happen.

Waking up In Vegas.

Melanie was set to get married in less than a week when her friends decided it would be fun to fly out to Vegas for girls weekend out to have her Bachelorette party. And a day she doesn't even remember. One drink lead to another, and hitting one club after another it's one big blur. And waking up in her hotel suite married to a total stranger! Who just happens to turn out to be amazing in every sense of the word. Charming, sweet, good looking and rich. And things only escalate when she gets to know him over the days she has left on her get away. Now she has to come to terms with it all, and figure out what she is going to do. Who she is going to choose? And how she is going to explain it all.

More to Come .

There are more plots to come ranging from realistic to Fantasy. Though I due find myself more in the fan of fantasy over realistic at times. But I am quite open to other plots. So send me a message and I'll be happy to hear your ideas as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom