Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a M... (closed for the time being)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Super-Earth
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=KairiBlu
I want some story with maybe a little sex, or a lot of sex. Either or lolz. All I know is that I'm bored and want something a little more indepth than a simple greet and fuck,

Requests

The lair (dragon/female)
I'd like to do a fantasy based story maybe something with dragons and such, a dragon makes its claim to a kingdom demanding a sacrifice. they pick a random girl on the street and I awaken in your lair.

Troubles afoot (closed currently)
I want to be a weaker spell caster who happens to come across an injured man who could either be a demon looking to prey, using the hurt man or even a wounded animal approach. Or you could be a knight whos been wounded by what ever you were hunting, pm me if you have an idea.

Vixen (open to male or female)
Wounded this vixen has been ordered to protect her tribe from hunters. Her species is one that is of a magical decent, they come from that of the 9tailed fox. They have the ability to shape shift from fox to human and are a people who look after the forest. however many people have taken interest in their exotic looks. They may be good hunters but their weapons are more magic less mechanic and as skilled as their arrows may be sometimes the guns out weigh them. Will you help/hurt their race?

Well I'm looking to start a story with continual back to back response for a while if your interested in getting a story started right now let me know. as long as the title to this thread reads open I'm available, if it reads closed please wait for re opening because I'd rather do a story to which we can begin with a strong front, I hope you'll understand and my f-list is on the bottom.

p.s. Only looking for threads. I am open to other ideas if you would like to play, if you have something you're interested in and don't have a plot for let me know. I might be able to oblige.

RE: looking for a M... Open

Hey Vixen sounds like fun. PM me or chat here about it.

xander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom