Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP's and kinks I am into and interested in Rping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meniku

Meteorite
Ok, I have a few cravings. I also have a few chars. here is a few of my cravings:
I am looking for a decent RP para preferred for my female named Alanzia. She is looking for work and I have a few ideas but if you have others then shoot me a message. With these jobs there is a chance for sexual play and or romance.

1- candy stipper for a hospital.

2 - Intern at a Business firm.

3 - Teachers aid - This will be for teacher/teachers aid, principle/teachers aid.

4- Office assistant

5- Romantic. Maybe a couple that are single meeting on a vacation. not looking for love or sex but it progresses towards that. Settings will be set up though PM or mail.

6- Teacher student. Teacher having arrived at a new school and gets showed around by a popular, nerdy, or stand out student. Lady's will sometimes be required to take the teacher role. All under this will fall under college RP.

7- Incest. I have no problems with various forms of this RP. But I do wish to see some of the females to take a consideration of playing the older person once in a while.

8 - Babysitting. This is a new idea to me and something that i wouldn't mind exploring with me as the baby sitter or as the one being baby sitted. ((this is for 18+. and yes sometimes up to 18 needs a baby sitter))

9- Virgin deflowering. This is also something i have not tried but willing to in RP. This can be mixed or coupled with any of the above RP's.

Finally. The last is one thats interesting.

10- A criminal having to face a court with me as thier lawyer.

So that your not lost as to what i am willing to do I have a list drawn out.
Things I am into:
Consensual
Inexperienced Partners- -side note: This doesn't include underage as I don't do underage. This only means 18+ who are virgins or have only had a few sexual encounters.
Romantic
Teasing
Anal Virginity, Rimming, Anal Sex
Giving Cunnilingus, Oral Virginity, Giving Oral Sex, Receiving Fellatio, Receiving Oral Sex
Vaginal Sex, Vaginal Virginity, Vaginal to Maw ((maw meaning mouth to those that's not knowing and non bestiality. Sorry I don't do animals.))
Snowballing: The act of receiving cum into one's mouth transmitted from another person's mouth, or french kissing while sharing a load of cum between one anothers' mouths.
Creampie
Master / Submissive
Leash & Collar
Light Bondage for Sexual Play, Heavy Bondage for Sexual Play
Glasses: A character wearing glasses, or being aroused / attracted to a character wearing glasses.
Sex Toys
Leather
Blindfolds
Wax Play: The act of using wax, typically hot candle wax, as a form of sexual stimulation and/or torture, or receiving such actions.
Incest - Side note: All involved will need to be 18+
Heterosexual
Yuri
Twincest
Anal to Maw: The act of a top penetrating and/or ejaculating into an anus without the use of a condom, followed directly by the top receiving fellatio; typically involves scatological aspects. ((see vaginal to maw for farther rules))
Multiple Orgasms
Multiple Partners
internal climaxes

There are a few kinks not listed, but You can message me if you have a question or a inquirey about a particular RP or kink. Before anyone ask, No I don't do loli/shota. Asking me to do this will get you reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom