Altered Fates

Status
Not open for further replies.

As Day Fades

Supporter
Supporter
"Nghn...crap," came the exhausted grunt, and with it a wince of his face. Snow sat up slowly in the bed of the Estheim residence's guest room, bringing a bare palm up to rub at his face. ...Bare? The feel of skin on skin sent thoughts scurrying through a hazy mind. His hand was bare. His other felt like it too, beneath the blanket. The soft feel...yeah, they were bare. Where were his gloves? Snow blinked his eyes open, but soon closed them again, opting to reach both hands to his face to rub the haze from his eyes. This, however, simply summoned forth a sharper groan, one that caused the big man to start to lurch forward -- and in realizing how bad of an idea that was, Snow quickly returned to laying back into the several pillows that were propping him up.

'The hell...Palumpolum, right? We busted in, then Hope...then we fell. But I was carrying him.'

"Hope?" Snow asked, softer than the groan from before. His hands came down from his face, followed by several hard blinks. A bed. He was in a bed. This was starting to feel familiar. Looking down, the blonde saw that his gloves weren't the only things missing; his vest, jacket and shirt were all gone, revealing a bare upper chest and a heavily bandaged midsection. Snow's palm smoothed over those white wrappings carefully. The other rose to his forehead, slowly, at an angle that was careful to not aggravate his ribs, continuing up to slowly run through his blonde hair. So the hat was gone too.

"Alright, what did I do now," he joked in a weak tone, managing one of his toothy smiles. "And how long have I been-" The hand dipped from his hair to rub at his face again, but between fingers, Snow starting to look about the room, he paused mid-sentence, seeing he wasn't alone. "Oh. Hey, Sis," the hand falling from his face entirely, now into a lackadaisical wave. "The kid's alright, yeah?"

(Note: Taking this to PMs, as per my partner's wish.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom