Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

3 Some Request (MxMxF, FxFxM, FutaxFxM, FutaxFutaxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyle

Super-Earth

God this makes me feel so strange but...

I am looking for more or less a creative, but smutty 3 some role play. A recent hentai comic has propelled my sexual interests in this direction so my desire for this is pretty high. What I desire is a couple who is looking for a third member to kind of exploit for their sexual gain. I'm not into a complete domination where my character is going to be completely disregarded, but I would like kind of that "stranger" kind of feel. The character I plan to use is named Scyle. He's a shorter guy but with a good sized member, kind of resembles a 16 year old boy. Difference is, he's actually an ancient being who's only "boy" features are his height, innocent face and voice. He's fairly muscular and is naturally incredibly experienced. I would like a full experience with this, meaning I am willing to receive anal only for the "being used" effect. Giving to the male (if there is one) just doesn't feel like it fits in that scenario. Not into toilet play, vore/gore, or other physically revolting things. Only willing to do anal regarding the butt, no ass to mouth or any of the like on my part, giving or recieving. Other than that, I'm open to a lot of things but it's honestly easier to ask me what I'm not into lol.

I don't view myself as gay or bisexual so one female has to be included and I don't want to focus on the homosexual events. (Sorry doods lol) A FutaxFemale relationship looking for a 3rd wheel is preferred but a guy is just as acceptable. I prefer the woman played by a woman and the Futa by a woman but the male character could be either or.

PLOT! (The specific comic in question can be found a G-E-Hentai.com and it's named "Hiccup and the Night Fury" or something similar.

A lonely woman happens upon my character (extravagant intros not needed, could be walks up and just starts fucking for all I care) and proceeds to have consensual but slightly forced (from her) sex. After awhile and preferably orgasm, her partner stumbles upon the two of us, enraged but obviously interested. The woman then proceeds to win over her partner with some sexual deviation, then plotting against my character to use him for their sexual benefit. They then proceed to forcefully enjoy him, though my character enjoying them too.

The pairs can very but I would kind of like the original dragons, though this is entirely up to the party's discretion. Anything welcome so long as the character art is sexy, including furry/yiff. Sentient beings/Humanoids preferred though.

Possible pairings include:

Nightfury x Nightfury x Me
Vampire x Lycan x Me
Human x Human x Me
Wolf Furry x Tiger Furry x Me
Tifa x Lulu x Me
Nail Kaizer x Angel Blade x Me
Cyborg x Mermaid x Me
God x Goddess x Me
Brother x Sister x Me
Incubus x Succubus x Me

Lastly I would prefer skilled writers. I'm not asking for no TL;DR kind of length, but I would like to feel the moment with plenty of description. It would be my first 3 some and my first time ever sexually involving another male so I would pretty much like my first time to be fucking mind blowing.

So I hope I can work something out because honestly... I'm kinda really wanting this lol.

Getting my one bump in boss.
Really REALLY craving this one guys.
Like I'm so ready to cum buckets, you have no idea lol...

Bump with altered character specs. Come on people, Daddy wants a fresh experience.

Ritually spiritual bump. Time to get a hump. Jump the gun to make sure I get the nun.
Go ahead and run, I'll find you. Bind you, tie you up and remind you.
Sex god among vexed men. Don't try to pretend.
These words light your soul ablaze in the passionate end.
Send me an angel.
Send me a devil.
Allow this rebel to revel on their immaculate level.
Bend her back and make sure I reach full penetration.
Limitation, for the weak.
Find the kinkiest and blow up this operation.
Inauguration. Trust me, when I'm done, you'll be begging for intoxication.
Start the race son.
One by one no one lines up, destined to line the fall.
So sad the hall left deserted by the bad cats who popped the ball.
Allow me to reiterate my magistrate.
Levitate.
Officiate.
Bumpeate.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom