Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's the end of the world as we know it. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodmage

Moon
Seeking a Female to RP with

It's the end of the world as we know it.

Journal entry feb,2,2013

Who would of guessed all those damn crazies were fucking right! It was so surreal, people being sucked up into the sky's, there fate unknown. The religious types say it was the rapture, I'd like to believe that... But the saucers in the sky and the fire bombings from them has tested my faith and found me wanting. I've made my west into the ruins of Chicago, can't even recognize navy peer just a mass of twisted metal. Trump tower was still mostly standing when I arrived and has been my home since. I did find his hair piece collection, posed in the mirror and said your fired till it got boring. 

Feb, 23,2013

I'm sure I've seen movement in the ruins of the city, it's been so long since I've spoken to any other humans, pigeons make good food but poor conversation. I moved out into the city and came across some giant brass Indian astride a horse, I marked it on my makeshift map as a good location marker. Couldn't find who ever it was but i did find some foot prints. Cant tell if there my own or someone else's. 

Dec, 25th, 2013

Haven't had a reason to write till now, don't know why but I've felt like celebrating Christmas. Gave myself a windup radio and some can goods I've scavenged. Ive been through this city through and through. I'm convinced I'm totally alone out here, who ever that shadow was they must of moved on if they are still alive.

-just before midnight-
I got that piece of junk windup radio working. It's actually picking up a couple signals, one is the old automated weather channel. Still seems to be working as it just said oncoming snow and I can see the clouds moving in. The other is a little sounds like a recorded message, it keeps repeating a request for help. But it hasn't changed since I started listening to it. I'm almost afraid to follow up on it, I may be alone but I have everything I need. Enough to live a comfy final days.

-looking for a female to rp with, perhaps another survivor or even an alien left behind after what ever reasons they had in the first place for being on earth was over. Looking for some smut and story. I'm not looking for novels but i like to think I can give as good as I receive with in reason a couple to a few paragraphs. 

RE: It's the end of the world as we know it.

-bump-
Dec, 28th,2013
I have yet to pick up any other radio signals, I've started bringing the radio with me as I scavenge the ruins of Chicago. Nothing much too write about other then I found a ruins of a jewel osco, the smell was overwhelming from the long rotted food. Getting past that I found a bounty of canned goods.

RE: It's the end of the world as we know it.

Dec,30th,2013
Well it was only a matter of time, I've been hearing the yips and calls at night. Damn coyotes have moved into the downtown area of Chicago. I'm going to have to spend the day scavenging for some weapons, not to worried they will attack at night or day but should there come a chance where they get hungry I don't like the idea of being on the menu. Well time to get going, hopefully the gun shop in the area wasn't totally looted when the end was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom