Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for intelligent RPer for Long-term RPs. (And maybe some oneshots...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatari

Moon
Ok, so first, I am not actually a guy, I'm a girl. But I almost always play male doms in 1x1 rps (I really don't know why, but it just seems to happen....

Anywho, I mostly play a very dominant male character, although I am find with having vanilla sex in the RP once or twice. (But seriously, kinks are fun!)

For a partner, I would like someone who is -
Intelligent - knows a bit more than basic grammar, spelling and punctuation, has a good vocabulary
Well Read/Written - Can write posts that flow well and grip me, make me laugh/cry, whatever. Also good if they can make random references to things like myths, fairytales, old movies (Princess Bride kind of old, not Gone with the Wind old), and such.
Flexible - Able to post between 1 paragraph and 25 paragraphs, depending on the situation.
Good at doubling - can play multiple characters, maybe side characters and one or two main characters, so that I don't have to populate the whole world with my side characters.
Can Build a World with me - I like to build worlds. I would like it if you provided your own input into the world, helping it grow with me, rather than not doing anything cause its 'my' world, or not liking it when I do something, because its 'your' world.

Currently, I'm looking for a May/December sort of Rp pairing, and when I say May, I mean a young female, age 14 or 15, probably a virgin, and when I say December, I mean an older male, mid-twenties to mid-thirties, depending on what plot we go with, who takes advantage of the younger girl's innocence. I've played plenty of dom guys raping or seducing girls 16 to 30, and I'd like to go a bit younger, and bit less violent. This means, while I love BDSM, I would prefer the guy to get the reluctant girl by means other than physical force. So...Rape by authority, mind control, arrangement marriage, blackmail,ect.

For Females - I do not want a total submissive, timid little blah, nor do I want an aggressive, super fighter who only submits after she's beaten down pretty bad (or bound up tight). I'd like something a little in between, or maybe someone who has no experience with BDSM or anything, but has to submit for a friend/family/duty/obedience. Plot ideas in the second post.

I will also consider an M/M rp, but I am mostly seeking an M/F. I wouldn't mind a non-romance/smut rp with a guy who is ok with playing male/females and doubling.

Interests/Turn-Ons (Things I want to RP)
I prefer romance over smut, but most especially smut before romance...As long as romance plays a part.
May(13-16F) // December (20-40M) pairings
Incest
BDSM
Rape/Non-Consent
Rape by Authority Figure ((PLEASE???))
Fairy Tale or Myth based RPs (I love those!)
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Robots
Kidnap
Arrange Marriage (Please?)
LIT RPS!!!!!

Turn OFFS - WILL NOT DO!
Furry/Anthro of any kind
Mpreg
Fandoms
Heavy Gore, scat, vomit, pee, vore, ect.
Semi-lit, or illiterate Rps. You don't know proper grammar, spelling or punctuation? Bugger off.

Non-Human Limits
Currently, I would prefer not to play non-humans. They have a habit of getting away with me, and developing fetishes/interests that disgust me. And that's just not cool! I will play superhuman humans, like mages and immortal men, but they have to be human. No demons, no vampires, no Unseelie Sidhe, no weres or shapeshifters.

I do not want to RP over PM.

I will RP over Email (please!), and maybe threads, but no PMs right now, ks? You can, however, PM me to discuss an RP idea.

Anyone interested?

RE: Playing Male looking for young Female character to rp with...

Plot Ideas

Arranged Marraige + Rape by Authority Figure (sort of) + Beauty/Beast based storyline + whatever - Tatari the Curse, the King's Sorcerer (one of three magic users who answer to the king) is responsible for taking out enemies, and making examples of rebellious villages. However, he has grown lonely, and decides he wants a bride. So he goes to a man he knows has a young, magically gifted daughter (age 14 or 15). He forces the man to sign a marriage contract (probably with blackmail), and tells him to send his daughter to the capital. There Tatari, who is often cold, cruel, aloof, arrogant and otherwise unpleasant, marries this young girl who is out of her depth, forcing her to perform her martial duties, while he verbally abuses her during the day. However, over time, the young girl begins to catch glimpses of Tatari's good side, and begins to fall in love. Meanwhile, Tatar is also falling in love, although he hides he better.

Teacher x student - Lessons in Debauchery - A high school teacher finds one of his female students doing something she shouldn't, or finds that she is failing his class and only his class. He forces her (with threats of getting her in trouble or failing her) to perform sexual acts for his amusement. The girl should be afraid of failing, or getting in trouble, because she doesn't want her parents to get mad at her...And unlikely to try and go to the police or something.

Incests - brother/sister. A college grad returns home to find that his little sister, who was an annoying squirt when he left, has grown into a very attractive young woman (14-16). However, she's pathetically naive when it comes to romance, relationships, and especially sex. The elder brother convinces her to let him molest her/rape her/whatever, although it makes her a bit uncomfortable. Eventually, she comes to like it.

Stock Characters for Oneshot/short/pure Smut RPs
Tatari the Actor:: Tatari the actor was a high school student, but is now most likely a college student or a recent graduate. He is the kinkiest of the Tatari's, big into BDSM, Roleplay (he's an actor, so he likes to dress up and play with his girlfriends...or boyfriends), gang bang/group (he likes to share his toys), and probably even incest. He likes to stand out, and often wears outrageous outfits in his everyday life. Is very much bisexual, and often has both a boyfriend and a girlfriend. (or two or three...)

(more to come)

Tatari said:
Ok, so first, I am not actually a guy, I'm a girl. But I almost always play male doms in 1x1 rps (I really don't know why, but it just seems to happen....

Anywho, I mostly play a very dominant male character, although I am find with having vanilla sex in the RP once or twice. (But seriously, kinks are fun!)

Currently, I'm looking for a May/December sort of Rp pairing, and when I say May, I mean a young female, age 14 or 15, probably a virgin, and when I say December, I mean an older male, mid-twenties to mid-thirties, depending on what plot we go with, who takes advantage of the younger girl's innocence. I've played plenty of dom guys raping or seducing girls 16 to 30, and I'd like to go a bit younger, and bit less violent.

I will also consider an M/M rp, but I am mostly seeking an M/F.

Interests/Turn-Ons (Things I want to RP)
May(13-16F) // December (20-40M) pairings
Incest
BDSM
Rape/Non-Consent
Rape by Authority Figure
Fairy Tale or Myth based RPs (I love those!)
Fantasy
Sci-Fi*
Robots
Kidnap
Arrange Marriage (Please?)
Non-human (within limits, see below)
LIT RPS!!!!!

Turn OFFS - WILL NOT DO!
Furry/Anthro of any kind
Mpreg
Fandoms
Heavy Gore, scat, vomit, pee and what not.
Semi-lit, or illiterate Rps. You don't know proper grammar, spelling or punctuation? Bugger off.
Non-Human Limits
I will play non-humans, including vampires, aliens, sidhe or whatever. HOWEVER - I have to be careful when I play non-human characters, and here is why - The first alien character I created was in the process of raping a young human when I realized that he would be just as happy eating her as fucking her. Obviously, I dropped the RP. Then my Sidhe character, who had just finished raping his new elvish slave girl, was bored and decided to rip the wings off of one of his pixie slaves, who was also naked and ....yeah. Dropped that one too. So, well I will play non-human characters, I tend to play them...Too realistically sometimes, and that means they don't think like humans and don't look at humans or other creatures quite the same. if it gets too goring or creepy for me, I will have to drop it.

I will RP over Email, PM, or forum, although right now I'd prefer Email (cause I can remember it.)

Anyone interested?

hi I am very interested in RPing with you. i love being dominated and having the guy character be older than mine. I'm not into incest, but the rape and and kidnap sounds good.

sensual sweetheart said:
hi I am very interested in RPing with you. i love being dominated and having the guy character be older than mine. I'm not into incest, but the rape and and kidnap sounds good.

Why don't you PM me with an idea for an RP?

I don't know what it is about this site, but really...damn. I've been a member for less than 6 hours, and I already have 4 possible RP partners, 3 of whom contacted me! Damn, I've never had so many replies so fast!

Anywho, yeah, PM me with any ideas, I'm going to update characters and plots now that I'm back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom