Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

List of things

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl

Banned
Banished
Instead of going over and over with different people about what I'm looking for here is some IDEAS.. feel free to message me and maybe we can work something out, throw yer own little bits and what not in.. I'm looking for men OVER 25 who enjoy longer played out detailed roles.. I do have yahoo prefer to play there, so message me for the info..

I'm sure most of you think these are boring.. Yes they may be boring TO YOU but hey if you don't like them then don't play them! I'm always willing to hear what you have in mind as well so if you would like to add a little of yer taste to one of my roles please do so, just respect my dislikes please.

Respect me and I will in turn show you respect as well.

Please don't tell me how I am dressed in the role or what I'm doing, I think I can handle that part myself.

I'm not bi or lez or even interested in women so don't waste my time. I'm not into bi men or even black men so again don't waste my time.

~Neighbour Roles~
It can go either way with this one, either we've lived next to each other a while or you or I have just moved in. I'm not into being watched by the pool or through the window so those will be ignored. I play as myself a country girl who has horses, nice truck and muscle cars so if you can't deal with it then don't bother me. If you have any neighbour role ideas please let me know, always up for new ideas.~High school/College Roles~I know most are thinking hot lil school girl keep her after school, or prissy lil cheerleader wooo.. NO! Sorry that is just boring as hell to me and I will ignore it. Now I always play a senior in HS, freshman up in college.

Can either be the new girl in school who is kind of an outcast because she is so country.. This can go alot of different ways.. Can play at a football game you can be the teacher, jock, nerd, parent of a friend, coach.. Just tell me which you like and we'll go from there.~Stranger Roles~Ya know this can happen any where, remember I play as myself so don't go fucking it up now. Can be in the mall, store, drag strip, rodeo, or just where ever that seems fun or interesting, I mean how freaking hard can it be to come up with an idea? *cocks an eyebrow*

~Family Roles~
I think these are sick but it passes the time for me. NO I WILL NOT BE YER LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL! I play 18 plus only! Can be dad/daughter.. bro/sis.. cousins.. uncle/neice.. Can either be a family get together or aint seen each other since I was little just whatever make it fun and worth my time.

~ANYTHING FUN~
I'm always up for something interesting and fun. I'm not bi or lez or want to try it so don't bother asking me. If you've got an idea and think I'll like it please send it and we'll go from there.

She was already done with school, she was here to pick up her younger brother. Sitting in her bad ass lifted (2500, 04 GMC, big tires, blow the doors off anything, dark window tint, chrome wheels the whole works hehe) She was tall and in very good shape, her long dark brown hair flowed down over her shoulders and sat upon her 38dd chest. Her blue eyes swept over the cars sitting in the parking lot looking for anyone she might know. She wore a white wife beater that showed off her nicely toned arms, chest and stomach. Her light blue, boot cut wranglers sat low on her hips held up by her favorite belt. Her white cowboy hat sat on the dash of her truck. She sat back, lit a smoke up and waited when ... you can play who ever you want to play!! I CAN TYPE FOR MYSELF! AND I LOVE DETAILS!!

its a hot saturday morning, perfect day to go 4 wheeling. she is sitting on the tail gate of her older model lifted, 33's, 454, the whole works. she is dressed in low rise wranglers, wife beater that hugs to her tan, toned curves. flicking her long dark brown hair over her shoulder she pops open a beer and chugs half of it and smiles when some of her buddies pull up. there sitting around, talking having a good time when ..................... PLAY WHO EVER YOU WANNA BE!

ROLES I WILL NOT DO!
Age play
Rape
Forced
Anal
Animal
Scat
Piss
Anything that is just fucking nasty..

Just send me a message :) ... Those ideas are from waaaaaaay back in the day so any new twist or whatever is welcome to be thrown in I'm open and easy to get along with so don't be shy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom