Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Its my first thread here so if you find any mistake please forgive this little worthless slut.

Nature of roleplays :

The main portion of the roleplaying plot will be concentrating on sexual humiliation and degradation of a teen by older guys. The plot will be the main part not only the "sex". Sex is always there in every part but the humiliation and degradation (mentally and physically both) are main.

Plot :

The girl is turning 18 today her stepdad/granpa/uncle arranged a party in their farm house. She is very much scared of her stepdad/granpa/uncle and she is very nieve and shy in nature. Her stepdad/granpa/uncle kept her away from every sexual thoughts in these years saying that when she will turn 18 he will blessed her with "womanhood". She is excited today as this is her 18th birthday and she is going to be a woman today. She has told that she need to follow exact steps to become a woman. She is waiting for the instructions about her cloths and how to behave in the party etc.

Any interesting plots related to above is very much welcome.

Older guys treat her like she is still very young. play with her like still she is a child. Everything is welcome except blood and death. No piercing, Clamping is welcome , Piss and scat are also welcome but not all the way ..mean not just "shit ..shit and shit" there should be some situation for scat. Can be use as toilet slave also . gangbang is very much welcome ..can be a gangrape also, force to eat cum ( and shit as meal piss as drinks). can use coller , whip, cane, spanking, using of diaper, roaming a mall using a vibrator in my butthole. anything crazy to make me a worthless cheap slut-whore in front of public or in personal is welcome (though humiliation always good in public) . Bondage, hogtied is also welcome but not for everytime.

Extra :

Toon Characters, ancinet age, celebrity(depends) are also welcome but should send sufficient information about the characters.

Always love to try new things though it depends on situation and mood. Always submissive and ready to be used and degrade.

Any information need please ask me ....

Regards,

Kabita

I'm very interested in this, but there's a problem. I usually like the girl to be a lot younger, and I'm not much into scat and toilet play.

I love to be dominant and usually around the age you specified, 40 or 50, and using younger girls is my thing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom