Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for female for long term RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWrathx

Meteorite
Hello, I'd like to start this by saying that I'm somewhat picky about the females I roleplay with. I happen to write very well and I like to see that someone can put together more than a couple of sentences worth of a response to me. That being said, whoever captivates my interest gets an intense, thoughtful, and passionate roleplay partner. I generally do somewhere in the range for 200-400 words per post.

I have no set things that I like to do as I try to be as open as possible to all ideas. I don't do medieval or fantasy well. Best at realistic drama.

Current Things Craved

Outlaw Biker x anything not normal to that (lawyers, cops, good people)
Resident Evil
X-Men
Mass Effect
Anything interesting.

I think we may be able to be partners. I have interest in a long term partner, but I have difficulty finding one who's consistent and able to give half of the story that I put forth. Not trying to sound cocky or conceited I just prefer at least two paragraphs or more in response.
My spelling isn't perfect but I generally watch to make sure I'm spelling properly unless I'm in a hurry, My grammar may be lacking but that's because my grammar is self taught. I apologize for that fact and then my punctuation is self taught, which I apologize for as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom