Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue_Allurement's Request Thread (New Plots | Updated 3/16/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was never good at introductions but I'll try my best! blue_allurement here and, like you I'm sure, I'm looking for a couple roleplay partners! Although I have some plots I am interested in listed below, please feel free to recommend one if you think we would work together!

Some Basic Information (Preferences/Likes/Limits)
- I prefer roleplaying in PMs, although I can be convinced to use threads as well as, much more rarely, Yahoo Messenger. I just find private messages much more easier to keep track of, that's all.
- I promise a response at least 3 times a week. This is a minimum though and will probably reply more. I tend to write 3-4 paragraphs and go a little overboard (the writer in me I suppose) but I never heard any complaints.
- All I ask from a partner is a good sense of creativity and literacy as well as a penchant for details. It is MUCH easier to connect physically with someone in a plot where the five senses are involved as well as some emotion. Anyone can rip someone's panties down to their knees and roughly flip up a skirt but not many can do it with an "oomph" to really make you feel it. Those who add their own input to a story are definitely also who I am looking for!
- Here is my F-List so you get an idea of what I enjoy sexually. The list is non-exhuastive though and was just the first things that came to mind when I made it. If I wanted to make a list of all things I was into, it would be way too long! So don't be afraid to share your own kinks and all that because, chances are, I'd be willing to try them out (if I haven't already!) http://www.f-list.net/c/blue_allurement
- As for limits...I see them as just boundaries I haven't managed to cross yet but I do find myself not enjoying some things when roleplaying. Transformation (physically) of a character is one thing I was never really into. Changing a determined character (such as one from a Fandom) irks me somewhat since I think the point of roleplaying one is to keep them as close to their respective counterpart as possible! But other than that, I'm pretty open. Maybe too open sometimes =P.

Characters I'd Play (No plots yet but message me one if interested!)
Lightning from FFXIII-2
Elena Fisher and/or Chloe Frazer from the Uncharted Series
Marian Hawke from Dragon Age 2
Lilith (Slightly NSFW) from Borderlands
Jaina Proudmoore from Warcraft
Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile
Claudia from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
NPCs from Skyrim (Gerdur, Jarl Elisif the Fair, etc. If you run across one you want to fuck while adventuring...let me know!)​

RE: Blue_Allurement's Request Thread! (Updated 2/22/12)

Interested in the AC Templar/Assassin, Bleach OC/OC, and the TESV Skyrim pm me if the details.

RE: Blue_Allurement's Request Thread (New Plots/Updated 3/16/12)

Speak for yourself missy! If you are reading my thread and didn't see anything you like but want a great roleplaying partner, check out Feral! She'll rock your world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom