Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for hetero roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Here goes nothing. I'm Burny. I've been roleplaying for going on 7 years. And as I've grown, I've come to develop certain preferences. Here's what you need to know.

~I want a story that is plot heavy and light on the smut. Sex can happen, it just needs to flow well with the plot.

~Genres that I will play include romance, drama, tragedy, action, adventure, comedy, historical, fandom, and horror. I would prefer that genres be combined to form an rp. Like Horror with Tragedy and Drama, or Romance with Historical and Adventure.

~I prefer to play over AIM but could be persuaded otherwise.

~I prefer fast posting. Like a paragraph or two at a time.

Contact details:
AIM~ Nanochan91
YIM~ Theydontknowiburn
Email~ kristin.brickey@yahoo.com
PMs~ That little button at the bottom of my post. Push eeet!

So anyhow. Just contact me with your favored genres and we can whip out a plot.

Just an additional note: Don't come to me, not give me anything to work with until I fight it out of you, then throw a bitch fit when I don't wanna do what you want to. Point in case, if I say I don't want to do a real-life/slice of life rp, don't piss down my throat. Look elsewhere for it. I live the day to day life. I roleplay to escape it. So if I'm not interested in it, don't bitch at me about not giving a fair chance to what you like. I've been doing this long enough that I know what I do and don't find entertaining. If this is a problem, I would suggest not contacting me. It's sad that a few people have made it to where this had to be put up. To those who were amicable, thank you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom