Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a few ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronwyn

Super-Earth
I have a couple of scenarios that I would like to try, and they are more of a dark nature.

First scenario: A young girl (16 or 17 years of age, or can discuss the age in PM) has spent the last 10 years of her life in and out of foster care and groups homes for orphans. She is suddenly (and suprisingly) adopted by a childless couple, but after coming to live with them a very short time, the wife dies in a unfortunate accident, leaving the man and the young girl left alone in the house. He starts seeing her as a "replacement" for his dead wife, and just as he was with his wife, he becomes very dominant and controlling of his adopted daughter, forcing her to submit to him in any way he chooses. She eventually comes to acccept her new role as his wife/submissive. (Non-con, virgin, pregnancy)

Second scenario: (TAKEN) A single mother (early 20's) has just been released from serving a 6 month jail sentence for taking the wrap for her thug/dope dealing boyfriend who has long gone flew the coop and out of her life. Now she needs a job in order to support herself and her small daughter, and a friend's brother (30 something, 6' 4" tall,) owns a biker bar and hires her on as a barkeep/waiter. He has no morals and is quite ruthless. Soon he has her doing much more than just serving up drinks. He makes her his very own slave/pet/fucktoy.

PM if you are interested in delving into either of these stories. I only RP in the forum threads. Look forward to your thoughts and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom