Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Belles wants some good Rps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read

-All I ask is that you give me more then a few sentences, try being descriptive, i hate when scenes get cut short i get bored and i probably wont respond for a bit till i think of what is next.
-I am not the grammar police, for i know i may not be the best as long as you try. No chat speak
-No god modding
-Talk about what we like through pms, tell me what you wanna see, and if i dont like it we can work something out.

I am big into these things below:

-Rape/rape play...I love rough,hard, cervical penetration, etc non con
-Dominate partners for i am Submissive,
-large/Hyper cocks, unique shapes and sizes and attributes (knots,barbs, bumps, you name it i am willing ti try
-cum Inflation,or coating
~watersports/scenting and or marking.
-some stories i like force pregnancies, or later on
- A BIG one is non human partners.
-insects
-orcs,ogres,minotaurs, centaurs, fantasy beings
-dragons
-canine,horses, beasts
-Monsters/aliens, Hybrids, demons,
-Pokemon, digimon creatures.
Basically anything none humans, though I do like humans as well

Bring it onnn.

NOT INTO

~Non Descriptive partners
~scat,vomit
~vore and gore
~tentacles
~Plant creatures, most likely that have tentacles

If you cant write decent length and descriptions, where i try to match yours, dont expect me to remain focused on it, more then two paragraphs would be appreciated

I can rp first person(as in playing it as if it were me
Or
Play as a character view.

Any ways Now for some Ideas

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment
Stoya_Manson.jpg

Wanna do something based off this song

I play a girl, who is trying to find herself, and who she was. But her life has never been easy. Her parents killed when she was young spiral her into the wrong chain. Getting into a night life,drugs, illegal actions,hanging with the wrong crowds. One night her friend invites her to a club, wanting her to dance, she was good at that. The club is ran by a drop dead gorgeous man. High on himself, and a renown ladies man(much like Adam Lambert in this video.) He sees her on stage with one of his regulars. And he wants her.

That's one things she wont have. Some guy trying to take claim of her. So what does he do, offer he money, drugs, to claim to help her

(i know its vague, but looking for something dark, a dominate partner, gothic ) pm me if you have ideas for this as well
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/ce85287479/386668-2

ALICE

She Is no longer a child, No longer that innocent girl they had once known.She is definitely all grown up and whatever happened to her in her realm had made her run back to the one place she had 'Wonderland'. She had been be sold into a whore house, used and abused by the men there. Having no way out of her life or so she had thought. It was during one night while asleep for the day is when she remember her safe haven. But one there she realized that the creatures there weren't the same. ?It was like when she aged so did they, and more large in appearance. And there was those vials again. she new about them, at least thought so. One potion restored her lose virginity and tightness the other pushing her into a state of heat. Driving many of the creatures there mad with lust and need. But know even if she wanted to leave, to escape this new horror she must satisfy all the creatures. And the Mad hatter will make sure she does. turning her into his own little slave girl. Its tea time, and all are invited.

I know a nasty little twist to the beloved fairytail.

looking for,rape soon to be con if wanted. unique cocks,cum inflation,cervical penetration.many beasts. some pain(i love it)

Lovely Belle

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/4fb1fb9469/386668-4
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/1418881068/386668-3

She was his everything, his life, his world, his object of pleasure, but then she got sick and died. He had thought himself more then cursed then simply just being the a beast. But when a girl gets lost within the forest on the out skirts of his domain, She finds herself being taking captive. He grew obsessed with her, She looked so much like Belle his beloved. But her spitfire and stubbornness matched his old love, rekindling his desires, his needs. And he was determined to claim this new girl as his own, his slave his.

looking for some one to play the beast. I can see rape and what nots within this and well everything. that most of my other stories entailed

Not only the three bears

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/502c3f0dc6/386668-6

Tired,lost, and hungry she could do nothing but continue to stumble around through the thickets. What she didn't know was that this was no ordinary forest. It had its rues and regulations, even as she came upon a house,the smell of food heavy on the air, but the home held no one inside. She enters the home, eating the meal that sat out on the counter. Why was it left fresh and alone? What she didn't know it was a trap. They knew she would enter and it was there she will live and become their slave, and barter chip to gain further control upon the forest. Everyone likes fresh meat right?

looking for,rape soon to be con if wanted. unique cocks,cum inflation,cervical penetration.many beasts. some pain

Not so little Red

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/c518924c13/386668-10

She was an average student, a kind girl, popular and not a whore like many believed she was. When asked what she was doing for summer break she said simply. 'Going to visit grandmum ' she was going to surprise her grandmother by just showing up, but what she didn't know was she was leaving her home for some traveling. Thank heavens she had a spare key. not knowing that the woods she was so fond of was twisted in a magical energy. Twisting the creatures of the forest, even the wolf she once thought was a friend, was no longer just a wolf, but a great big beast, that knew she was no longer a little girl. Well this is about to be a summer vacation she will never forget, if he or the rest of the animals would let her leave.

NSFW

http://e621.net/post/show/191598/addiction-anal-anthro-armor-autofellatio-balls-bee

CHAMPION OF CORRUPTION

I haven't had much time to play this and learn this game but it seems fun.

Were I play a girl, a champion or so she is to become for this demon and fantasy ruled world. Were she meets lust driven creatures, saves the innocent inhabitants, and eats/drinks exotic mixes. Which alters her human existence. Fighting the wolds corruption that soon tries to to taint her, but with aid of jojo her mousey companion, who helps her keep the growing taint in which she is to slay.

i dunno still have to play more to understand it.

contains : Cum inflations/rape turn to con/forced pregnancies/ hyper,unique cocks.

you name it and its a maybe

no:vore,gore,vomit and scat..or underage.... All else we can talk.

Izabelle said:
Please read

-All I ask is that you give me more then a few sentences, try being descriptive, i hate when scenes get cut short i get bored and i probably wont respond for a bit till i think of what is next.
-I am not the grammar police, for i know i may not be the best as long as you try. No chat speak
-No god modding
-Talk about what we like through pms, tell me what you wanna see, and if i dont like it we can work something out.

I am big into these things below:

-Rape/rape play...I love rough,hard, cervical penetration, etc non con
-Dominate partners for i am Submissive,
-large/Hyper cocks, unique shapes and sizes and attributes (knots,barbs, bumps, you name it i am willing ti try
-cum Inflation,or coating
~watersports/scenting and or marking.
-some stories i like force pregnancies, or later on
- A BIG one is non human partners.
-insects
-orcs,ogres,minotaurs, centaurs, fantasy beings
-dragons
-canine,horses, beasts
-Monsters/aliens, Hybrids, demons,
-Pokemon, digimon creatures.
Basically anything none humans, though I do like humans as well

Bring it onnn.

NOT INTO

~Non Descriptive partners
~scat,vomit
~vore and gore
~tentacles
~Plant creatures, most likely that have tentacles

If you cant write decent length and descriptions, where i try to match yours, dont expect me to remain focused on it, more then two paragraphs would be appreciated

I can rp first person(as in playing it as if it were me
Or
Play as a character view.

Any ways Now for some Ideas

It sounds like we could have some fun together then. I have ideas for you and all you have to do is send me a message and we can set up something then to have some fun with.

I got a rp that just came to me

The Fallen One

Daelah was on a quest, a quest to collect semen from creatures from the land,sea,sky and volcanic(demonic) realms. Reasoning. Experimentation? to make her own creatures? No maybe indulgence or war related. Who knew. Well her master did. It was for his army that she was needed to allow creatures to take her.

Her master was Lucifer himself, and with her he was able to breed a fearsome army to pit against the holy order. She was a Fallen angel. Her genetics tainted with succubus dna. His breeding bitch. His slave. His key stone to winning the world...

(will post some creature ideas

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/3d555a8801/461622-2
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/82e4b3f968/461622-3
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/301964e48b/461622-9

I wanna do something with this clippings

Maybe i a traveling maiden of holy affairs, and is ambushed and taken into slavery where she is used and abused, by the creatures of the land for profit?

Seems all my other ideas didn't catch an eye So I have a new one.

Semi related to the Monster hunter games..

I play a female hunter, new inexperienced but her ancestors were top of their game.And the creatures, the monsters they knew her family, by scent.

The leader of the monster Realm A great Dragon. Intelligent beast who decides its time to turn the game on the hunters. Or in this cause Huntress. He doesn't want to kill her, no, but to torment, to abuse her, to break her will of the hunt.

So what does he do?

He makes sure its impossible for her to return back to her safe zone. taking her into a realm so deep into the lands that she is now lost. To the mercy of the beasts.. Anywhere from herbivores, to the carnivores. were she is at their mercy.

There's a lot of smut i see in this, but also i wanna see some what of a story within here maybe..

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki

monster ideas.

Wanna see:
-rape
-cuminflation
-Possibly naturally restores her virgin status
-large-hyper unique cocks.
(bumps,ridges,barbs, flares,twists,knot, ) be creative.
-monsters and beasts.

few Brief listings

Fantasy:

Farmer X Daughter X Animals and Beasts
Trainer X Pokemon X Master X Slave
Blood Elf X Tauren
Blood Elf X Worgen
Blood Elf X Draenei
Blood Elf X Creatures of Azeroth
Digimon Trainer X Monster Master X Digi Monster (not to up to date on the names, but willing to learn.

I have another idea,

Ok its quiet similar to most of my wants and roleplays

Playing a trapped Goddess on a fantasy land planet. I set off in search to regain my full power, little did I know my power was being locked away by an evil ruler. What power I did still processes kept me youthful, to keep me forever immortal.

looking for someone to play an evil ruiler, in human, perhaps a orge or something who has her power kept locked away. He captures her and uses her, for his pleasures,as well as his beasts, and other fantasy based creature to aid him in gaining more power. His plan. To taint, her with the filth of the acts. Forcing many types of seeds into her. Tainting her to the core, and only then he agrees to return her power.

Once tainted and is returned her power. it twists the innocent girl into something more evil,

maybe play this in first person as i had started to write it in first paragraph

hyper unique cocks,
forceful rapes
cum in flatiron
detailed posts and decent length
Beasts,monsters etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom