Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Psychotic Kidnapper (MxM, **FutaxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailynn

Planetoid
(**EDIT: Though not specifically stated in the topic, I am willing to consider a futa character for the kidnapper.)

I'm looking for a rp where someone falls hard for my (male) character. This person would become obsessed with my character at first glance. He would be convinced that my character & himself were made for each other. Stalking and plotting would ensue with my character being kidnapped in the end (this is where the actual rp would start up). The kidnapper would try to tell my character about their capability, but my character would shoot him down pretty quickly. From there, the kidnapper would probably think he could make my character love him with the right amount of "training" and "devotion."

Now, for a little bit about my character. He's 16-years-old and openly gay. If you are uncomfortable with this and want me to age him a year or so, please let me know. He also has limited animal features (a fox tail and ears). However, I am fine with removing these as well. His name is Daisuke Kin Marioni, though he lets a few people call him "Dai." To everyone else, he prefers Daisuke (and he's very adamant about this). As for personality, the teen acts immature due to his own insecurities. He's convinced he will end up alone because his first and only love (his own brother) rejected him. He also has a thing against most girls. He's convinced that if he were a girl his brother would welcome him with open arms (which isn't true, of course). I know this is only a small bit of info, but hopefully it's enough to get someone interested. If you want to know anything else about him, just ask!

For the kidnapper, I have no real preferences. I'm simply looking for a male that's preferably at least 19 but no older than 38. I'd like him to be unpredictable (maybe he has a trigger?) and violent. Maybe he's the type that believes other people "make" him lash out. (It's not his fault if he hurts someone; they must've did something wrong.)

I think I covered mostly everything as far as characters and what I'm looking for. I'd like to end this with just a little bit about me, so you know what to expect.

I'm currently in college which means I may not have time to reply every single day. In fact, there may be a week when I'm particularly busy. I'll try to give you notice if I'll be disappearing. Also, I'm fine with most kinks with the exceptions of vore, gore, inflation, and scat. Anything else I'll probably be willing to try.

I hope that gives you an idea of what I'm looking for and if I'm a good fit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom