Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fishing with grenades...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lox

Super-Earth
Once again after and intangible amount of time passing by I've returned to Bluemoon in search of roleplays. What am I looking for you ask? Well..... after being away for so very long I'm not entirely sure what I want right now and thus completely open to new ideas ~_^ There's quite a few things I can do, as well as some that I won't dare even try. (To be listed below or flatly denied if asked over a PM -__-) To put it simply, ring my bell in a PM to get my attention and I'll work with you to the best of my abilities.

And for those who are wondering about my kinks, I have lots depending on my mood but one of the greatest is very simple... I absolutely adore giving my playmates what their looking for in an RP, which means satisfying a kink during playtime is a huge turn on for me~!

Do it right and do it plenty....
Vampires/Werewolfs and general mythical critters
Anthros (With the exception of four legged ones... they kind of disturb me >_<)
Rough relations
Co-Dominate relationships (commonly referred to as switches)
Past/Present/Future
Feisty Subs (Gotta love the fiery ones >:3)
SYNTEX! (No I'm not a grammar nazi but there's auto correct for a reason -__-)
TWO PARAGRAPHS OF MEDIUM LENGTH (Absolutely NO ONE LINERS or tiny little blocks that can't get my imagination going)
Detail makes me RANDY!
Half Breeds (Neko's, Kitsune's, and anything else in between)
And much more that I haven't thought of at this very moment....

WARNING! EASILY EXCITABLE<---------
When I get into the swing of things, I tend to type a lot more than the standard! I NEVER EXPECT TO BE MATCHED IN POST LENGTH! I've lost more playmates than I care to remember because they were intimidated by the size of posts T__T

All in all I can be a very lovable playmate if given the chance (Or a harsh one when I'm playing master >:3 but I'd love to play soon so if someone happens by this lowly request give me a jingle....

AND JINGLE ME GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom