Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ok, maybe this is something different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan23

Star
Hi, I'm Sy. I've been RPing about a year, but I've been away from erotic RP for a while. Basically my RL sex life was too hectic, LOL!

Guess I'd better do this in the conventional format. Saves time, and people expect it. so:

Likes in RP:

Literacy, storytelling, subtlety. "She egerly took his balls in here mouht" just doesn't do it for me. Good OOC relationship. Politeness. Not vanishing without explanation. Reasonable grammar and spelling. The usual suspects. And, of course, respect. You'll get it from me, promise!

Preferred backgrounds

are modern, Regency England, Steampunk, 20th Century or near future. Not really into SF, fantasy or, most definitely, fanfic/fanfuc!

And there's another liking I have - I enjoy the challenge of writing to fetishes that aren't my own kink! Sexuality fascinates me intellectually, so if there's something you like doing, chances are I can RP enjoyably about it,
even if it ain't my thang.

Sexual likes in RP:

Welllll, here's where it gets a bit complicated. I tend not to get turned on by doing certain things, as by situations and people. Making a rabbit hole for myself would be pointless, though I guess I should list my limits here. Basically, under age, inter-generational incest and male homosexual scenes. The latter is included simply 'cos it's not my thing, and not because I have anything against those who like it.

So, what sort of character turns me on in my RP women? Basically, it's:

* Clothing embarrassments. A woman's dress blows up on a crowded street. She's caught adjusting her pantyhose. She realizes after her important business presentation that her zipper was gaping open the whole time. Her bra straps keep slipping. Guess you got the idea.

*Blushing. Blushing BIG TIME.

*Shyness. Modesty. Lack of confidence. Clumsiness. Helplessness. Needing to be protected or rescued.

*Tears.

*Women / girls with little or no sexual experience. She need not be a virgin, just someone who hasn't been round the block. This is particularly sexy if it's an older woman who is embarrassed that her much younger bf is so much more experienced than her!

*Women losing in catfights with other women, and being embarrassed or humiliated about their loss.

*Some kind of minor bodily aberration that she is sensitive about. A birthmark, small breasts, skinny legs, whatever.

*Jealousy. LOVE a jealous girl!

*Female desperation or incontinence (NOT voluntary watersports)

*ROMANCE. Of course, it has to have the erotic in it!

I guess what it comes down to is, I much prefer the damsel in distress type to the confident dominant type, or the "I'm a dirty slut use me" types either.

Now, I realize that as fetishes go, these all might seem kind of mild. There's no BDSM edgeplay, tying up, forced sex, etc. I've played such things and enjoyed them (and flatter myself I've done them well), so if you
want to play with me, I can happily accommodate your likes.

So, if you can be such a woman, pm me. The lines are open.

Oh yeah, plots.

I'm a pretty imaginative guy, and good at coming up with quirky ones. Here's a few to start the ball rolling, but there's a lot more rattling around in my psyche.

*A Domme and her sub - but here's the twist. She wants to be a dominant, but hasn't quite got the experience, confidence, strength or panache to pull it off. Until she meets a bratty, confident sub, who teaches her. Sort of "My Fair Lady" BDSM story!

*A female teacher, who can't maintain discipline - who falls in love/lust with the most troublesome student in the school.

*A snobby, poker-up-the-ass business executive, who lords it over her subordinates - until the mailroom boy suceeds in hypnotising her.

*They're strangers on a train - until the train gets snowbound.

*He's a troubled patient, she's his psychiatrist - and the therapy takes an interesting turn.

So, as I say - I'm here. Come play with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom