Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa/incest Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Hey there. I am now looking for some short term, smutty RPs involving futanari and incest. For these, I'd like to keep things simple, no complex plots or lengthy build up times. Just good ol' fashioned incestuous smutty-fun!

Here are a few suggestions to get things rolling...and before anyone asks, NO, I do not under any circumstances do RPs where males are paired with futas, nor do I RP using messengers.

Elven Family: Deep in the forest lives a family of elves.(what kinds is negotiable, I.E. dark elves, blood elves, night elves, fae, etc...) An attractive mother with no husband, and several beautiful daughters. One day while gathering food the eldest daughter eats a strange mushroom which causes her to grow a massive phallus. With the cock comes uncontrollable desires...

Royal Pains: The Royal family of Arvalia is well known for its scandalous sexual adventures. This is a somewhat broader idea, which can involve both incest and futanari, but I'd love to throw in all manner of interesting scenes as the royal family delves into every means of sexual satisfaction they can find.(I.E. monsters, anthro, magic etc...)

Twins: Two young female mages adventure across the land in search of fame and fortune. One day while exploring they come across a dusty old sorcerers hat. When one puts it on the hat they are staggered to discover it belonged to a powerful succubus, and anyone who wears it grows a massive cock. The twins quickly fall to lust and begin experimenting with the hat...

BTW. I am advanced/literate, and very experienced. I am part of a roleplaying club in my sorority, so I know my way around a RP. I will not roleplay for less than three solid paragraphs per post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom