Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Within The Darkness Dwells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno Fox

Planetoid
Hello hello, I'm Deja, and I am searching for a specific roleplay at the moment. Or at least one of four specific roleplays, prior to getting into that, though, here are my guidelines:
-I am looking for a literate partner who is comfortable posting at least three paragraphs a post after introductions
-I am interested in either someone who can play a female or a sub male; all of my characters are males
-In regards to the guideline above, I will double, and enjoy doing so. If you'd like to play with the idea of multiple characters/pairings, let me know
-I am plot focused in my games, meaning that I want a lot of sexual tension, drama, conflict, and yes even romance. All of these things should come prior to sex. That being said, I'm not at all opposed to sex, blood, gore, violence, and all of that other fun stuff. :3 Plot just takes the front seat

Alrighty! On with the plots:

1. Based on the idea of a modern arranged-marriage of sorts; a researcher has been studying a remote tribe of people on an otherwise uninhabited island for years (these people being considered somewhat 'magical' or extraordinary), but has never been allowed in to the village. Until he discovers that his teenaged daughter was the perfect in; especially if she were to marry the tribe's most favoured warrior. The researcher doesn't tell his daughter about his plans for her, however, until after she arrives thinking that she was going to get a nice relaxing weekend in a tropical paradise. Surprise.
This is my favourite plot and the one I'm craving most right now. I intend on playing the warrior, and a few of the other villagers. Maybe the researcher.

2. Character 1 was born into a proud family of Slayers, and though having completed all of the qualifying training is rebelling against the life chosen for them. Until their father, the head of the family, is murdered by a ruthless rouge Vampire. Character 1, seeking revenge, tracks down the Vampire responsible only to find the endeavor pointless; not only was the story not-so-clear-cut, but Character 1 soon discovers that their jaded heart can yet be won over by the very unusual Vampiric specimen.
I'm hoping to play the Vampire. This is not intended to be a kidnapping/against their will kind of roleplay. More like Romeo and Juliet where their lines and obligations are keeping them apart. I'm picturing this a modern roleplay.

3. A young recently turned Fledgling is rebelling against their over-bearing and sadistic Sire and makes a run for it, finding himself in a distant town with his fore-bearers in close pursuit. Character 2 can be a human (or witch of some sort) with a thorough understanding of Vampires, a werewolf, or a Vampire from an opposing clan. Character 2 either tries to help the fledgling escape, captures him for a bargaining chip, or sees a chance to research Vampires first hand during the turning process. Either way, the rest of his line doesn't intend on giving the Fledgling up without a fight.
I'm really hoping for multiple pairings on this one. I'm intending on playing the Fledgling and his coven, obviously. :3 I'd really like it if either your character was a female, or very effeminate male (perhaps a cross dresser?). This roleplay may contain kidnapping, gore, and non-con-esque features via the Sire.

4. A Drow prince escapes from his world of darkness and enters the surface in search of his father, but he soon discovers that the world above his is very different than what he's used to. Viewing him as helpless, Character 2 agrees to help the Drow in getting a feel for life on the surface, and perhaps even finding his father. But is Character 2 doing this genuinely out of the goodness of their heart or do they have some ulterior motive?
I'm thinking that Character 2 could be a mercenary of some sort, either hired to find the Prince or hired to kill his father. Doesn't have to be though. Might be fun if Character 2 is a fun race; an elf, fairy, demon, etc.

If you're interested in a plot but would like to change certain elements, that's perfectly fine with me. :D Just PM me and we'll work all of the details out.

As a side note this will be a one-on-one roleplay over PM's.

You know, I have never heard of your first game before. It sounds very interesting.~ I would like to try it with you. Perhaps we could discuss it over a PM?

Anyway, take a free bump.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom