Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Promoting...........Fallout 3.....RP....

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
My New Rp.

Fallout 3 Based Rp

But yes, this is a new Rp I have created and in desperate need of players, especially those who are fond of the fallout series or just the one game itself.Look at it, let me know how you like it alright.

For questions or details about certain things, here is the Fallout3 OOC Thread

I knew it. Thanks DA. I knew I had it in the wrong spot,but for some reason the forum wasn't clicking in my head.thanks,thanks.

So far, the rp is going pretty well.Still need more people, more badies and goodies and neutrals...or so.

Yes! More are needed! So come one come all and enjoy the depravity and adventure of the Capital Wasteland!

Seriously, though.........We need moar!

Please?

YES MORE AND MORE, MWAHAHAHA. WE DON'T HAVE COOKIES, BUT WE HAVE STIMPAKS AND BUFFOUT.

Seriously, who wouldn't want that.

It would be nice to get a few Enclave and brotherhood of steel soldiers going as well.

Stimpaks and Buffout? Pffft, no one wants that lame stuff. Break out the Psycho and Ultrajet!

I'd certainly be interested in playing as a female BOS soldier (or two). All I have to do is think about how to throw them in to the mix...

Hmm, that is a toughy. It'll would work really well to get more people in this RP.Come on, no one likes Fallout 3 or something.Its the only game I've played at the moment.Maybe I should start on NV and make an RP about that, or add more detail and settings about that game into this RP setting, not sure.

Come one Fallout fans, anyone out there?

Lustfull_Sin said:
Hmm, that is a toughy. It'll would work really well to get more people in this RP.Come on, no one likes Fallout 3 or something.Its the only game I've played at the moment.Maybe I should start on NV and make an RP about that, or add more detail and settings about that game into this RP setting, not sure.

Come one Fallout fans, anyone out there?

Would suggest touching NV since it was what Fallout 3 was suppose to be in many ways. Had more choices and overall felt it was better story wise. Only thing that was horrible were the glitches in this one. 20$ for the old games, might wish to touch that before NV if able.

BOS would bring in more Lawful Good like characters despite the organization real origins makes them Lawful Neutral at best. Take it from the guy who has played all the main games of the series and has looked via fallout wiki for info/

Swear you could use me as a Fallout consultant xD

Sanoci said:

I'll be your consultant any day XD.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Perhaps I should play NV for a bit and get a feel for it.I have it, but like I said, have not ripped off the plastic wrap around it.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Sanoci said:

I'll be your consultant any day XD.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Perhaps I should play NV for a bit and get a feel for it.I have it, but like I said, have not ripped off the plastic wrap around it.

Anytime ;)

Well NV is not related to Fallout 3 so you wouldn't lose any sleep playing it, but in my opinion its better than 3 xD

Back
Top Bottom