Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

my request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

warthog

Moon
Hello! my name is Codey and I'm on here looking for good roleplays. My idea of a perfect roleplay is one that is 60% plot and 40% smut. A good combination of romance and dirty, hot sex. Some of the only things I ask out of my partner is that they match my post in length and I will do the same with them. Be a little literate, just make it to were it's understandable at least. If you'r going to quit the role please tell me, I won't be mad, I just don't want to be sitting there asking if you got my reply or not.

Now to the other part. Some of my kinks are like everyone else, I like getting oral, giving oral, vaginal sex, anal sex, and lots others but really it'd be easier if I just told what I didn't like. I don't like rape, BDSM, scat/toilet play, and that's about it. Then again if either of us are uncomfortable with anything we can talk to each other about it. I want whatever role we do to be enjoyable for both of us.

Now some of the roles I like, keep in mind that pretty much all of these would be long-term. Long-term as in a development of the role and relationship, it doesn't mean that we might go 20 days in real life and never had any smut. I just want it to seem real and feel like we really have a connection with the characters the role. So without further ado, here are some roles.

Incest roles (momXson, dadXdaughter, broXsis etc.)

School roles (teacherXstudent, coachXplayer, studentXstudent etc.)

MILF and neighbor boy

relationship roles (childhood friends become lovers, strangers become lovers, etc. this role is actually more about the relationship than the smut, there would be smut in the role but it's more of a "sex happens" feel. Like I said it's about the relationship)

Mid-evil period (kingXpesant, knightXqueen, slaveXprincess etc.)

Sci-fi period (smugglerXhuman-cargo, soldierXp.o.w, etc. I also have a huge love for the mass effect series and would love to do one.)

Now I know that's a small list but we can work on it, like I said I'm into almost anything so if you have a different role run it by me and 9 times out of 10 I will probably want to do it with you.
So send me a PM and we will get started, can't wait to hear from you ;)

warthog said:
Hello! my name is Codey and I'm on here looking for good roleplays. My idea of a perfect roleplay is one that is 60% plot and 40% smut. A good combination of romance and dirty, hot sex. Some of the only things I ask out of my partner is that they match my post in length and I will do the same with them. Be a little literate, just make it to were it's understandable at least. If you'r going to quit the role please tell me, I won't be mad, I just don't want to be sitting there asking if you got my reply or not.

Now to the other part. Some of my kinks are like everyone else, I like getting oral, giving oral, vaginal sex, anal sex, and lots others but really it'd be easier if I just told what I didn't like. I don't like rape, BDSM, scat/toilet play, and that's about it. Then again if either of us are uncomfortable with anything we can talk to each other about it. I want whatever role we do to be enjoyable for both of us.

Now some of the roles I like, keep in mind that pretty much all of these would be long-term. Long-term as in a development of the role and relationship, it doesn't mean that we might go 20 days in real life and never had any smut. I just want it to seem real and feel like we really have a connection with the characters the role. So without further ado, here are some roles.

Incest roles (momXson, dadXdaughter, broXsis etc.)

School roles (teacherXstudent, coachXplayer, studentXstudent etc.)

MILF and neighbor boy

relationship roles (childhood friends become lovers, strangers become lovers, etc. this role is actually more about the relationship than the smut, there would be smut in the role but it's more of a "sex happens" feel. Like I said it's about the relationship)

Mid-evil period (kingXpesant, knightXqueen, slaveXprincess etc.)

Sci-fi period (smugglerXhuman-cargo, soldierXp.o.w, etc. I also have a huge love for the mass effect series and would love to do one.)

Now I know that's a small list but we can work on it, like I said I'm into almost anything so if you have a different role run it by me and 9 times out of 10 I will probably want to do it with you.
So send me a PM and we will get started, can't wait to hear from you ;)

Hi there :). I'm very interested in roleplaying with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom