Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Ouran High School Host Club rp (Guy roles to be filled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
That being said, I would also like to say that I really don't care if it's a girl or guy behind the character, as long as the character is male. This is why.

My biggest crave is KyoyaXOC. If I get someone to play Kyoya with me, I will do just about any pairing they want in return. I just really, really wanna play my OC opposite Kyoya.

My Character:
Character Name: Teagan

Full Name: Teagan Ciel Nakashima

Nick Name(s): None yet.

Birthday: February 14th

Marital Status: Single

Hair: Very long, straight, and bright red in color.

Eyes: Amber colored. She wears glasses.

Origin: Teagan hails from France, where her half Irish, half french father resides. It was decided that she would take her mother's surname. However, eventually her parents split. She lived with her father, until age fifteen, when he remarried, and his new wife wished to have the house just to herself. So Teagan was shipped off to her mother, in Japan. Her mother had since married a rich, upper-echelon business owner, so Teagan was enrolled at Ouran Academy.

Language(s): Japanese, French, English

Blood Type: A+

Height: 5'1''

Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: 101lbs/Petite/She seems to believe her bust is too small, at just 80 cm.

Race: Half Japanese, quarter French, quarter Irish

Parents/Elders/Guardians: Midoriko (mother) and Tetsuo Takabane (stepfather), Liam Alan (father) and Gabrielle (stepmother) De La Croix

Siblings: Hideki Takabane (half brother from mother's marriage)

Dreams/Life Goals: To be a world class pastry and confection chef.

Hobbies: Baking, cooking, singing, painting, and acting.

Likes: Music from all over the world and Van Gogh paintings

Loves: Shakespeare and sweets

Dislikes: spicy or bitter foods.

Loathes: Being chased by boys

Fears: Spiders

Strengths: Patient, responsible, kind hearted, forgiving

Weakness: Timid, easily discouraged, and socially unadaptive

Good Qualities: She can organize big plans relatively easy, and in a short amount of time.

Bad Habits: She tends to worry far too much.

Turn Ons: Boys who can cook. Glasses. And people braver than herself.

Turn Offs: People who are too forceful or persistant.

Natural Talents: Baking and singing.

Temperament: Soft spoken, sweet natured, but untrusting. Once she trusts someone, she becomes very forgiving of whatever they might do to her. She rarely gets mad. More often she is sad, distressed, or scared.

Background: Teagan was born to Liam Alan De La Croix, a famous caterer, and Midoriko Nakashima, an assistant to a high fashion Japanese designer. She was completely unplanned, as the two met at a show she was organizing, and he was catering, and it ended in a one night stand. A month later, Midoriko turned back up in Paris to inform Liam that he was to be a father. She stayed in France, and they tried to establish a relationship, only for her to leave shortly after Teagan was born, citing she couldn't stand Liam.Almost immediately after returning to Japan, Midoriko married Tetsuo Takabane, and became pregnant again. So Teagan was raised by a single father, up until 14, when a new woman started coming around. She was Gabrielle, and she seemed nice enough. But after they actually married, Gabrielle had Teagan shipped off to Tokyo. So, Teagan moved with her mother and step-father, and also her half brother, who was just 2 years younger than her. Because her step-father was of old money, and very well to do, she was enrolled at Ouran Academy, and that's where her story really begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom