Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms (Seeking F) {Roles, plots and cravings inside!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedRuss

Super-Earth
I would love an RP based on the fandoms listed below. Female wanted only for M/F roleplay, looking for 50/50 plot/smut. I'm only after the 'fast-pace' of Instant Messaging. I'm in a GMT timezone which can affect times for those in USA but usually am online over the weekend at various 'unsociable' (for me) hours.

Update 10th July: I've just been shown the world of Google Docs, I'd be interested in using this as an alternative RPing method if IM isn't your thing.

Batman (Arkham-verse or Nolan-verse)

Having just completed Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, I'm craving a roleplay involving pretty much any of the female characters. I'm familiar with both the games and the Nolan films. Happy to work on anything together.

Plot nuggets:
Joker x Harley Quinn- Everyone loves a sadistic bastard..
Batman x Talia Al Ghul - The only woman Bruce loved.. Can she tempt him away from fighting crime?
Robin (Tim Drake incarnation) x Catwoman - Every kitty loves a bird to chase..
Craving Mad Hatter x 'Alice' - Mad Hatter will do anything for his Alice.. This young blonde girl in a blue dress's name isn't Alice but she's trapped with him and he won't take no for an answer.

Arkham-verse

Thug x Rachel - [Batman Begins] - With everyone poisoned by Scarcrows toxin, this thug gives Rachel her biggest fears.. (NC)

Bane x Talia Al Ghul - 15-20 years after she escaped the prison; Talia wants to thank her protector, even if she's rejected at first as Bane can't see past the fact she's a little girl.. But she's all woman
Thug x Catwoman - The thug that she beats up to get that apple back for the kid? Maybe she beats him down at first.. but he's stronger and has his way with her..
Would love any plot with a more curvaceous Selina Kyle.. Anne Hathaway just doesn't do it for me.

Other characters to plot with:
Me: The Riddler, Deadshot, Bane, Jack Ryder, Black Mask, Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
You: Vicky Vale, Poison Ivy, Barbara Gordon (Batgirl or Oracle)

Marvel (2000s Movie-verse)

Seen the Avengers and I've have been reading up on the Marvel world so I've got a fair idea of an expansion of the characters.

Plot nuggets:
Craving Spurned agent x Black Widow - NC idea.. what happens when SHIELD's hottest and deadliest agent rejects a cocky counterpart and gets him demoted? Kidnap and revenge, that's what. 
Howard Stark x Peggy Carter - With Captain America 'dead', Stark looks after the young mourning British Agent with a bit of 'fondue'..
Tony Stark x [any] - The genius billionaire playboy philanthropist can have who he wants.. And does.

These are my Avengers plot nuggets, might not want to read if you haven't seen the new film[/i]]Captain America x Waitress - She popped up a few times, and I'm sure she'd love to thank Cap for saving her and not taking no for an answer..
Hawkeye x Black Widow - The two of them had chemistry and history.. let's play with that.
'Loki's sceptre' - With the power to bring people under your spell, what would happen if it got into the wrong hands..

Me: Clint Barton / Hawkeye, Bruce Banner (Non-Hulk), Steve Rodgers / Captain America, Sgt. James "Bucky" Barnes, Heinz Kruger.
You: Darcy Lewis, Jane Foster, Sif [All Thor], Betty Ross [The Incredible Hulk].

Doctor Who / Torchwood

Who doesn't love the Doctor, would also love to mix in up with the Torchwood side

Plot nuggets:
Alien x Pregnant Amy - Pregnant with River Song, an alien decides to have her way with Amy.. possible mind control here.
Doctor x Oswin Oswald - Although she turned out to be a Dalek, what if the Doctor went back in time to find the girl who was so fantastic?
Rory x 'Alien' - To get close to the Doctor, go through his friends and Rory could be easily manipulated..
Doctor [any] x New Assistant - Where do you want to go? And how far would you push to stay..
Craving [any] x Amy - Don't mind who or any plot, I just want to have the chance to play with Amy. Yum.
[any] x Esther - Such a weak character in Torchwood. I want to break her.

Me: Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelth[??], Owen, Adam, Ianto
You: Rose, Gwen

My RH is here.

Hope to hear from you if you've got this far :D

Russ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom