Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are you strong? (MxF) (Gimme something here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3ngag3

Supernova
Yep, the stock of RP's is getting low again, so I'm making a new request thread to try and replenish. Listen closely.

As you might guess, I like roleplaying opposite strong women. Not just physically, but mentally as well. I wanna see a woman who knows what she's doing with a guy whether it be trying to intimidate him or secduce him while in the sack. Does this mean I'll only play submissive males? Hell no! Sometimes these women get a little too big for their panties and need to get taken down a peg or two. This would usually involve a bit of bondage or torture (primarily of the sexual type) to get them in line with reality. Of course, in the end, they'll get their revenge. They always do. A woman scourned is the most dangerous creature of all.

So if you have any suggestions for pairings or plots or would like to hear some plots of mine, give me a poke.

Oh, and one more thing. If you do wanna roleplay, you MUST be comfortable with playing multiple characters. I know I am. How bout you?

UPDATE: I thought I should mention this, but please, please, PLEASE be literate. If you can post at least a paragraph or two of decent detail, that would be awesome! Also, try to at least post once every few days unless otherwise specified. I'm getting really sick of agreeing to RP's with people, making the opening post and then never hearing from them again or pretending I don't exist when I politely ask them if they're going to post or not. What do I have to do to satisfy people around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom