Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back and (Still) Looking for Effeminate Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mana

Planetoid
For everyone who had a roleplay going on with me until two or three months ago, I'd like to apologize for suddenly disappering. m(_ _)m Things were a little hectic on my little world and I was just recently relocated to a new place. If you're still interested to continue our roleplay, please don't hesitate to contact me.

And now that that's been said...

I'm looking for someone fairly literate who is willing to do a long term roleplay with me. And, as the title suggests, he/she should be willing to play a rather effeminate man. Although perhaps the word 'androgynous' would be more accurate.. The main idea is that when our characters are being intimate in public, it would take a while for others to figure out that they're not lesbians. Something like this picture.

Some ideas!:
1. He's a successful model who's grazed catwalks and magazine covers all over the world. She's a budding and struggling photographer. They were classmates in high school, but have parted ways since graduation. One day, she contacted him to ask for a favor. He agreed to help, and they met up. It could be that she has had a crush on him during high school and refused to let him go, or the other way around.

2. The second idea is kind of based of the universe of the movie Constantine. She's a half-demon, he's a half-angel. They stumbled upon each other when targeting the same human. After a brief competition in influencing the human to get to heaven or hell, they ended up finding themselves immensely attracted to each other.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom