Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Datenshi's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datenshi

Super-Earth
Okay, first request. Here we go:

My second character (Serenity: her profile can be found in my signature) has been created and I'm looking for someone to RP her with. Here is what I am looking for:

Species choices
Shapeshifter
Vampire
Werewolf
Dragon
(Open to other suggestions)

Concepts
Forced sex until acceptance/pleasure
Forced pleasure (chemical secretion or otherwise)
Mind controlled into sex
Slowly tricked into allowing sex

Preferences
Handling (you pick where)
Vaginal/Anal sex (not in the mood for oral)

This one is primarily a submissive character
And I know her profile say that she's straight, but I will look at invites from both genders (or anything else. :))

Partner found, so I'm not looking any more at the moment. I'll post her again when I want to start another thread. :)

As of this post:
Tenshi: Not Open
Serenity: Not Open
Essie: Incomplete and not ready for RP

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but since it appears that two or my RPs have gone quiet and the third is drawing to a close, I will open requests again.

Natalie is open for RP now. She is my most flexable character and can work with most ideas.

So let me know what you're looking for. I prefer to be sub, since I play a rather poor dom. My only other requirement is original ideas. I don't like fanfics.

Looking forward to hearing from ya!

That was fast. I've found someone for Natalie. Will post here again when I have someone open. Can't imagine it being super long before Serenity becomes available!

As of this post:
Tenshi: Not Currently Open For Roleplay
Serenity: Not Currently Open For Roleplay
Essie: Not Currently Open For Roleplay
Natalie: Not Currently Open For Roleplay

Alright, due to this persistant quietness, I think I will open a character open for RP.

Tenshi's RP had appeared to have died, so I will open her up again. Not really anything super specific, though it would be cool to try something with bondage and orgasm denial. Anyway, her profile is in my sig. Either post here or PM if interested!

EDIT: I forgot.... I prefer to play sub. I don't do dom very well.....

It looks like plans have been made for both Tenshi and Serenity, so I am closing the both of them off again.

As of this moment:
Tenshi Diani: Busy in Rp
Serenity Inalee: Busy in RP
Essie McNane: Idle in RP
Natalie Astin: Busy in RP

Alright, I'm back on the site for a while at least. So, I'm reopening my request thread for all my characters, doing away with the rule of having only one thread per character at a time. So with that....

I'm looking for a RP for either Serenity or Natalie at the current moment in time, so feel free to look them over.

I'm open to ideas with them, but am kind of hoping for something with bondage, since that didn't get to happen last time I was on. It can be voluntary or involuntary.

Finally, I would just like to throw out the reminder that I don't like to play dom. I'm very poor at it in general and prefer to be sub anyway.

Condoms needed? Also, how inexperienced does Natalie like them bondage wise?

Natalie is sort of my flexible character. I alter her depending on what the roleplay is about.

Not too worried about condoms either. For the most part, I'm pretty flexible. PM me and we can work out some ideas.

Never thought I would have to do this... but....

Bump.

Also, I've added the idea of me being a sub character that is being encouraged to be dominant.
And the idea of an older girl teaching a younger girl (both high school or college) a thing or two about sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom