Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Doll

Meteorite
I am looking for a man who can roleplay smut equally. I'm a not to mention I'm a sucker for romance and drama. I have no limits when it comes to sex. Sometimes I like it hard and nasty and others I might like it with a little romance. I want semi-lit to advance roleplayers and must be dominate. I like me a manly man. You should also know its best if we rp over PM since that is usually the only thing I am ever on. I might be willing to make exceptions but only if I'm really into the Sex.

My Main Characters:

Fey Olive - a nasty little slut who likes it all the time.. Not munch more to say.

Kelly O'harra - a girl who is some what of a slut but like romance and it rough.​

Baby Doll said:
I am looking for a man who can roleplay smut equally. I'm a not to mention I'm a sucker for romance and drama. I have no limits when it comes to sex. Sometimes I like it hard and nasty and others I might like it with a little romance. I want semi-lit to advance roleplayers and must be dominate. I like me a manly man. You should also know its best if we rp over PM since that is usually the only thing I am ever on. I might be willing to make exceptions but only if I'm really into the Sex.

My Main Characters:

Fey Olive - a nasty little slut who likes it all the time.. Not munch more to say.

Kelly O'harra - a girl who is some what of a slut but like romance and it rough.​

Hey this is great to hear Baby Doll! I may have to send you a few ideas that I have for roleplays to see if we can do something fun together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom