Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can you dom me? or are you to weak? (MxM please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay I am risa, I am in need of some good MxM roleplays.
I would also like someone a bit twisted, and dark.
some dom x sub like, with me playing the sub role.
I will try any pairings, so just pm with your ideas. I will do MxF and FxF as well but I am really craving a MxM roleplay.

note - I am willing to try anything, so please come give me a pm. Always looking for more roleplay, and a dom who can teach my sub whats what.

RE: Looing for a MXM roleplay.

I have a plot which is a mix of
bro x bro, master x slave and druggy x dealer. If you would like to hear the plot please pm me
i am up for much more as well

RE: Looing for a MXM roleplay.

my bro x bro plot is:
the plot is that the older twin, has always loved there twin. But thinking his twin wants to keep it to them self, to they move out the older twin dose nothing about it. But when he finds his brother having sex with his best friend, he gets really pissed then learning his brother is abit of a slut and slept with most of his friends. The older twin makes a plan, he gets his brother hooked on drugs. Then once his brother is good and hooked, he tells him if he wants more he was going to have to become his toy and sex slave.

Now this can be as dark or as light.

but i really want to play the younger twin/slave/druggy
but if you want to do my plot, but want the same role then we can double. Maybe have double twins, the older twins who say are 19 love there younger twins who are 17 and same plot goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom