Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miyu's request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu

Meteorite
Good Morning, Afternoon or night…

My name is not important however you can call me Miyu since I that is my real life nickname. I come to this site to explore the wonders of erotic roleplay however that does not mean I don’t have any rules which you must follow that will be discussed later on. I am a writer and I do expect some level of literacy when it comes to roleplays. My main language it’s not English so I will be using word to make fixes and stuff please bear with me with this. With that said I won’t expect perfect literacy but please oh please try to put a little bit of thought into your posts make them interesting enough for me to get a reply to. Now without further Ado, my rules

1- I am a girl and will play as such, however if you convince me really well I might try male.
2- I will not play Dominant, ever I am just horrible at it. I will play submissive however see rule number three.
3- MUST HAVE A PLOT- I won’t rp sex based rps those rp tend to die very fast since you only care about sex and nothing else. Give some debt into your character make me feel that I am interacting with him or her.
4- I am bisexual so that means I can go for almost any pairing.

Pairings: (You x Me)
Principal x Student
Principal x Teacher
Survivor x Survivor
Student x Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Blackmailer x Victim
Mother x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter

Shows/TV Series
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Mai Hime
Busou Renking
Heroes
High School of the Dead
The walking dead
Lost
Dexter
House

hey miyu i read you're rules and personally think i shoulda put some of em on my request lol, so yes im pretty confident i can follow you're rules.
i am a guy and will only play as a guy, sorry if thats not ok with you its just the way i am. i like naruto rp because i know the anime very very well, and i am in a similair boat with you in terms of having more plot than sex in the rp im at a loss at the moment for a plot of sorts to use as a guideline but if you wouldnt mind id love to work on coming up with one with you. also english not being you're first language is no problem so no worries there im a pretty patient guy ive been told lol.
so if you'd like to rp then just get back to me whenever its convenient for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom