Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M who enjoys some good plot. [UPDATE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanguinisTorment

Super-Earth
I see you’ve visited my lovely thread, let’s see what I’m requesting, yes?

Anything in this color has been filled up enough.

Teacher/Student
[PLOT]
Student (me) has to visit teacher (you) for private tutoring after receiving a bad score on her recent tests. Teacher then offers to give her an extra lesson.

Master/Pet
[PLOT]
Wealthy and attractive businessman (you) feels in need of something new, so he goes to an underground auction and buys a young girl (me) as a sexy pet. Upon buying her, he must now teach this reluctant new play toy to do what he wants and pleases.

Vampire/Human
[PLOT]
Olivia Swan is a lively hitchhiker/photographer dropped off at what she assumed was an old abandoned mansion, even though it looked properly kept. Finding a way into the mansion, she finds that someone already lives there. Soon after, she finds that this man holds a secret with a bite, and decides to keep her as her own personal maid and slave. Olivia wouldn't be completely up to it, she'd be incredibly stuborn. Tying up, blindfolded--that would be big here. It's a vampire RP so...yeah, biting too.

Angel/Demon
[PLOT]
This story has a bit of a twist, if you find it interesting. Your demon is a self proclaimed incubus on the prowl lookig some fresh meat. He decides to go to a strip club, where he finds my character on a pole, working it well. One catch, she's not only an angel--but a virgin. Now his conquest is to get the prize and turn her over to the dark side. Sub-characters might be added. This will be very plot driven.

This is all I have so far. I don’t do incest, so no thank you. Sorry, I’m just not like that. Also, I do like good grammar, and no godmodding. If you want to know my kinks and other things click the link below. Okay, see you around then.

PLOT: The Tourist
My character would be on a trip to a foreign country (i.e. Paris, London) and there she meets a local. He takes her to all the good destinations, shows her a good time...the usual. You can add whatever else you want.​

My Rabbit Hole​

BUMPAGE
I even have a new plot. A girl on a business trip is suddenly kidnapped and forced into becoming someone's pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom