Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight Club.....heros, villians, and other, welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomgamer

Super-Earth
ok yall i have D and D exp
but this is my first rp on here and the only reason it exists is so i can have a public brawl outside of the Temple of night (its kinda hard to have a fight with some one who isnt on or wont post)

so here are my rules (subject to change if loopholes come up or i think of more to help with the game)
1. this is modern era, but there are no guns allowed in here for they cheat, you actually have to be good with a sword to kill, where as you can just shoot a gun to kill
2. NO DEMIGODS, powers yes DEMIGODS NO
3. medbay heals after a near kill (no death ever), if you are unconscious, medbay will pull you off battle field in a heart beat
4. also NO DEMIGOD immortality you can get hurt and you can take hits dont just dodge every hit that comes your way
5. no control over other PC's (player characters) it will get you ignored on this topic
6. magic exists but at a cost you must use whats around you, no pull it out of thin air tricks, think Fullmetal Alchemist when thinking spells but no runes required (this is the element section i.e. lets say i have an earth element i can create a stone wall using the earth around me)(the elements are FIRE WATER WIND WATER LIGHT DARK must have and item to channel it with)
7. Your character can super powers have instead of elements….NEVER BOTH….the powers can be anything…..with in reason like (why must I repeat my self) SUPERMAN DEMIGOD STYLE OF PAIN…anyways, stuff like super speed I will allow as long as it is stoppable by somethings, i.e. tripping, strength mods, and control over things like plants and machines, are allowed, but again with in reason. also plz note me and sera will be the deciding factor in if a power or ability is DEMIGODing
8. Multi fights can exsit at once BY THE SAME PERSON *as in shadow clones* (if multi fight diff fights must be in this color combo for that fight
1st fight: reg type
2nd fight: red
3rd fight: blue
4th fight: green
any more fights is not recommended because you will lose the rest of us and also note that i do not mean 4 fights in diff colors by diff ppl i mean 4 diff fight by how ever many ppl you want a fight
9. Two weapons are the max your char can carry (weapons sets like katanas, katars or gauntlets count as one weapon)
10. JUST HAVE THE BEST KILL FEST/FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE
11. post the char sheet when ever and start a fight (ask before the fight so we can start typing for the second fight in a new color)
12. send me a pm if you wish to join with char sheet so i can check to make sure your not a DEMIGOD
13. me and sera are Game Masters that means we can help with any questions you have

Code:
Char sheet
Name:
Species:
Description:
MAIN Wep.
Second Wep.
Element or super power:
Power(special thing you can do with element/or power, say techno-path, that can generate silicon from fingers):
Fighting style:
Bio(not necessary field, would be helpful but...):

(hand to hand fighting style, there are some weapon ones but i dont know of them so ya....)

Its a room about the size of 2 football(not soccer) side by side
there is a button to change the field to something else in med bay only works if there are no body on the field, there are mutiple fields,
(PLZ NOTE: this is the bare minamum for the RP, use your vocab and dresribe the fights and field, other wise….well work on it with you)

Name:Red star
Species:unknown
Description:she look similar to a elf with longer ears her suit is red and blue will post pic later she has red hair with blue streaks and always wears sunglasses.
MAIN Wep.long sword can be wielded with one hand or two
Second Wep.hand to hand use of her powers
Element or super power:a red power similar to electricity it is a source of pure energy she could power the entire united states for three days before death.her potential is still being shown in small portions at times of stress.
Power:unknown energy
Fighting style:uses energy and sword when necessity mainly hand to hand street fighting her best .

Name:Zags
Species:Winged wolf
Description:Grey wolf with black hoodie {hood is always up} wears black thin metal leggings. has scar over left eye and has a dragon tattoo on right arm.
MAIN Wep:Enchanted bow. [when shot and hits sends poison or fire depends on the arrow i put through your body]
Second Wep:Dual longswords [enchanted with light and dark] [on both swords have different inscription the quotes. "Death is everlasting" "Life is short"
Element:Wind
Power:Can run like lighting but only for a short while then he tires and needs to sit and wait and regain his energy but can fight if u get to him.
Fighting style:He snipes at long range until u find his location. and when up close he will stand and fight with both bow and swords.

Name: Mary Motley
Species: Human...If she can still be called that
Description:
9f929dc7d80df670e84a878101e8639d.png
this is wht she looks like normally
MAIN Wep. Rubicks cube 3x3 (can change into different things, this one is a sword, made of highly charged particles)
Second Wep. Rubiks cube 7x7 changes into bow (the arrows she makes on the fly, witch differ between a arrow that when fired separates into a hundred needles, or 4 bolts)
Super power: She can generate silicon at will from her fingers.
Power: She is a Techno-path, i.e. she can manipulate any electronic device, her rubiks cubes are electronic based
Fighting style: KageKaze-Ryu-a type of katana style used with 3x3-This stance puts speed and cunning over brute force
Fighting style2: twin sword style, used as if both weighed nothing
Bio: She doesn't remember anything past her name and what she did for a profession by the rubiks cube she had when she woke up in the facility, but she knew how to fight when she first fought the head honcho of the place. and since then has tryed to regain her memory but every time she gets close something stops her from remembering...currently she has given up trying to remember and has gone to fighting till the match ended. She doesn't enjoy fights but like to train with them...it is the only way she feels complete currently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom