Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP with Amy: A Genderbending Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
Hello lovelies... I am looking to do a genderbending roleplay with my irl female persona Amy Satire.

Rules are fairly simple...

1. I only play with females characters.

2. When it comes to play, I am more focused on the sexual side rather than plot. I do like some plot, but I'm not on here to write novels...I'm here for light and casual fun.

3. That being said, I still expect decent writing skills and NO ONE LINERS.

4. When you reply to my request, please be friendly and polite. Amy doesn't like rude behavior. She does enjoy being flirted with.

5. Also, have some idea of what you want to do with Amy. You don't have to have a super detailed plot, but I need some direction. Don't message me and give me nothing to work with.

What Amy Likes (Rabbit Hole)

What Amy Looks like (Yes, this really is me)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Ideas: TeacherxStudent StudentxStudent Room-mates in an all girls school, room-mates outside of a school setting, Gay/Lesbian Club hook up, Dragqueenxfan, celebrityxfan, waitressxcustomer...will add more as I come up with more ideas

Send me your messages, lovers! <3

Hello BlackRose! It could be any number of reasons, depending on the plot of the story. I could be a transgender who wants to be accepted as a woman, but does not go through with the operation. Or it could be like how I do in real life...where I do crossdressing as a hobby and I switch back and forth between my male and female self.

Shovel said:
Hello BlackRose! It could be any number of reasons, depending on the plot of the story. I could be a transgender who wants to be accepted as a woman, but does not go through with the operation. Or it could be like how I do in real life...where I do crossdressing as a hobby and I switch back and forth between my male and female self.

mmmm nah I pass I thought there was going to be some supernatural element to it

Well I am quite flexible...I could probably do that. Is there any sort of plot or setting in mind for such a transformation RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom