Looking for a Long Term Partner 08/02/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people – I'm looking for a someone who is interested in doing a long term role play. I have a few ideas most of them I'm really into and I have a bunch of idea, or at least form most of them any way. Keep in mind I'm open to a lot of different ideas that you may have, or details that might want to bring to which ever specific scene. I am willing to play in threads, email, pm's, or YIM. Oh and please do be halfway literate. Don't be afraid to say that you want to leave or change the scene just don't leave me hanging. Just started a Gmail, so I can roleplay easier. Message me for it. Right now my preference is Gmail and threads.

******Craving:

(7/18/12): Looking for something romantic. Any of the plots or pairings below could work. I appreciate any ideas.

(5/26/12): Okay so lately I've been craving a rougher type of scene. Maybe a kidnapping or reluctance one. Maybe we can take one of the scenes and change it up a bit.

(4/27/12) : Okay I'm in the mood for something different now. How about something medieval. PM me and we could figure out a pairing and plot.

Right now I am seriously craving an interracial scene I think that would be really hot. I'm open to whatever pairings you would want to do. I was thinking it could take place in the 1920's, the 1960's, or even in the modern age. Or maybe a marriage role lay. No on ever does those, so that would be cool. Kudos for anyone who wants to a combination of both. I have plots for both so just message me.

The not so easy fan: I would be the fan who won tickets to get to meet you. Your use to your fans throwing themselves at you when they me you, so when I don't it surprises you. You can be anyone. A singer, dance, actor, rapper, whatever tickles your fancy.

Seemingly perfect: Married couple that seems so perfect in every way. To their friends and family they seem to love each other, but, really their relationship is falling apart, because she can't get pregnant and he is really shooting for starting a family.

Bf/Gf: We are a couple and something happens in our relationship we are attacked, get in a car accident, or something that starts to break our relationship
Then we try to fix it.

Damsel in distress x vigilante/nice guy: I am pretty open to what can happen with this role just get at me with any suggestions about it.

Lone Wolf x Nerd/Tutor: I play the seemingly good girl or teachers pet. You will play the Lone Wolf who is looking for a tutor, because he promised his mom he would at least graduate high school. So he signs up in the peer tutoring program and ends up with the seemingly good girl, who really turns out to be more interesting than she planned on him being. (CLOSED)

Bully x New Girl: She is moving the town before she even gets to start school, she bumps into you the school jerk in their small town. She just a new girl who wants to try and fit in and in this new place,but you come in and give her a hard time, making it hard for her to just to life from the city to the small town. Then I situation happens in which you step in and in and defend her, causing a friendship to blossom between them. (CLOSED)

Head Mobster's Niece x FBI Agent Undercover: When my father died, his brother took over his legacy. He sent me to a boarding school from which I just graduated from. Under my uncle, my father's legacy became powerful. Powerful in the sense that everyone feared him from the amount of people he's killed The government is tired of all of strife and deaths that my uncle has cause as leader of this clan. You are assigned to infiltrate his mob, and work your way up in the ranks, until you can get enough information to bring him down. You go and and start to climb the ranks, until the point where my uncle assigned to you to be my personal guard, because he has sources that tell him the FBI is looking to bring him down, and wants me to be protected at all times. (CLOSED)

One day we'll be together: I know its not original but I read a story about being able to change between wolf and human. So now I really want that type of roleplay. We would be from two different tribes and we don't know each other and were going to be mates in the future. The story line would be made as we go till we finally ended up together.

Neighbours:You're outside of your house shoveling the snow, instead of waiting till later. It's an early morning in our little mountain town. I notice you shoveling your yard, as I struggle to walk down the street holding my sleeping son. We've lived next door about three years (the age of my son), and we still have never talked to each other. I wave to you as I see you staring at me.

Arranged Marriage: I have this idea its set in modern time, we're both around the age of 24 give or take a few years, we practically grew up together, and are really close friends as adults. Our fathers are both these big business tycoons who are friends with just a little competition. Your father plans on leaving you his company when he is too old to run it himself. The last thing my father wants to do is to leave his company in my hands, he thinks me very incapable of running his business. Our fathers made and arrangement for the two of us to get married so that their companies would merge into one, through our marriage. We're reluctant at first, but we have no choice but to oblige their request.

RE: Need a Long Term Partner 07/18/12

I may be interested in the neighbours one, if you're still looking for a partner let me know :)

I'm interested in the "One day we'll be together" idea. I love werewolf kind of stories and am looking for something really good to sink my teeth into. PM me if you want to discuss it more.

hawethorne19 said:
I'm interested in the "One day we'll be together" idea. I love werewolf kind of stories and am looking for something really good to sink my teeth into. PM me if you want to discuss it more.

Okay sending you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom