Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open Again, LF Literate Females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Bluemoon, it's been a while. Take a seat, order a drink, light up a cigarette, and let's get back to it. A while ago I was at one time quite active, but life decided to throw me a few curve balls. I'm back, and will be active now. I used to offer Narrator styled role-plays, but now I'm looking for a good one on one, perhaps a group if I like your style.

Things to Know:
1. The reason I listed 'Female Characters' is because I'm not against males playing as females. If you'd prefer it, fine, I don't mind. Just make sure you know what set of tools you're working with.
2. I demand, that's right, I demand proper literacy and grammar. I'm not a professor of literary arts so don't expect perfection and in turn I will not expect it from you. But act like you know a thing or two, and we will be like two bugs in a rug.
3. I mirror what you give me. But I expect at least a paragraph or more, and a well done one at that. You give me two, I'll give you two. Give me six, I'll give you six.
4. I adore well-written smut. I don't do 'cybering', unless it's for simple bullshit fun. I do however type erotic scenes. You see the difference? Erotic scenes have appeal in the senses of touch, feeling, taste, smell, hearing, and sight. I want to hear the moans, touch the curves, feel the ecstasy! If you understand this, then we're on good track.
5. I like story. Mindless sex is fun to a point. But I love having a story behind it. Short scenes are negotiable, but even then I need a plot for why these characters are there, and why everyone is naked. I prefer long-term in reality, but that is only if the short-term is succeeding.
6. I'll play any gender or species you'd like. A massive orc? Awesome. A muscular futa? Done it before. A dragon that has a penis the size of a skyscraper? If you really want, alright.
7. I'm generally dominant in all aspects of my characters. I don't play submissive well, and my dominants range from slender and clever to chiseled and brutish. I love power-struggles, but I also adore submissive partners as well. It's up to you.
8. You will private message me your interest and from there we will discuss the idea and continue PMs or use a thread. Do not propose RPs in this thread, comments however are welcomed. Also, have in mind what you want to do. Make the PM interesting too, let me know about yourself. If it's just 'Wanna RP BlankxBlank' or 'Wanna do ____ plot?' Then I'm gonna lose interest, fast.
9. I'm very active in life. I work in a spontaneous fashion, one day I'll be RPing till my fingers hurt, and other days I'll be going ballistic with RL things. Sometimes I'll even forget I have an RP going. Nudge me, and I'll most likely respond. It's a habit that happens, which I'll either inform you that I forgot, or my muse that day is running on low. Regardless, I'll give you a reply when notified.

What Drives My Gears:
I really have fetish in most things concerning domination, with me doing the domination. Leashes, collars, humiliation, degrading, enslavement, it makes me tingle. Also, I am a fan of romantic themes as well. It doesn't have to be in any regard close to a M/S relationship. It's just my cup of tea; doesn't mean I won't try coffee. ;P

What Halts My Gears:
Gore in the bedroom, Scat, Vore, Dismemberment. The basics.

Plots:
1. The Harbinger (Modern, Gore, Dark Things, Sexual Rituals, Lovecraftian Horror, Fantasy, Magic Books!)
In the realm of the mortal world, the whimsical ideals and fantasies left behind by great authors and idealists like Lovecraft and R.A. Salvatore are but a figment of the minority. Today, people are obsessed with practical knowledge, with their Facebook and twitter. If it isn't something that is currently tangible and proven real, interest is lost. The particular character in play would be a young women, who is a senior in high-school (Or Freshmen in college) that finds appeal in such imagination. She adores the idea of the unknown, the impossible. Her thoughts lead her to constant search in truth. In truth of darkness, of fantasy, of a possible greater world beyond that of the current world.

Her search leads her to dark territory. A group led by a man known as 'The Harbinger', he leads a sect devoted to unraveling the mystic and foreboding. She is given but a taste of demonstration of what he has found. He then stands before her, giving her one simple offer: Pass the trials and become a member of the sect, to truly see that of which is unseen, or leave forever.

(Nutshell: She finds a group of people who actually found evidence of otherwordly things, and she has a choice to pledge herself to the group to learn more or leave. This plot includes a bit of hazing, very sexual and at the same time curious, which from there leads to more of a Lovecraft styled plot.)

-​

2. The Vanguard (Sci-Fi, Battleships ((Fuck yeah)), Aliens, Alien sex, Action, Tentacles, Awesome Fight Scenes, Beating People Up For Information, Going Undercover)
Mankind had expanded to the stars. Alien races, hospitable planets, and ancient horrors have been revealed with inter-galactic travel. With such dangers at every neck, a special organization authorized by Terra had been arranged. Led by one of Terra's many Inquisitors, the group was decidedly given the name 'Vanguard'. The objective of Vanguard is to search out possibly threats to humanity from alien and human origins.

Their ranks are derived from the finest the Terran military has to offer. Men and women skilled in stealth operations, interrogations, recon missions, tactical operations, and ability to get a job done, no matter the cost.

Vanguard is led by Inquisitor Walter Vandread, a young yet famous man known for his ruthless effort in protecting humanity. After a botched mission, their numbers have slimmed. Vandread is currently looking for new recruits, and one particular has caught his eye.

(Nutshell: You play a new recruit to the team. The RP would begin with her going through trials set by Vandread to prove her ability to do what is needed. After that, she will be taken with the team. I will do quite a bit of characters, and offer you one or two if you feel you can handle it. The recruit will be from Terra, and not very well-known about the galaxy. I will fill in the blanks via dialogue from Vandread and other methods.)

-​

3. The Fate of Ashlen (Medieval Fantasy, Daemon orgies, Shining Paladins, Political Play, Bondage, more fantasy things.)
Three hundred years ago, the world of Ashlen was set into chaos. A great daemon horde had descended with help of corrupted rulers, laying waste and carnage throughout the world of man and elf. Pillaging, raping, enslaving, torture, no horror was spared. Not until a single human knight had taken up arms against the horde, rallying the combined forces of man, elf, dwarf, and orc. Through their combined might, they pushed back the forces to the great gate where the daemons poured from. A sort of blitzkrieg, the war party lost it's adrenaline

Driving them as far as they could, the daemons were confined to what is now known as the 'Deadlands', once being a grand bastion of human power, now a old war-zone were daemons lurked and led raids upon the mortals of the world. That particular knight had disappeared near the end of the war, taking a detachment of men into the great gate, as if to stop the enemy at it's heart. But that was three-hundred years ago, and nothing had changed, nor had they been seen.

The current day is stable, aside from daemons having territory within the mortal realm. But tensions have been running high. The daemonic forces have lately gone quiet, as if planning something. The leaders of mortal power have debated their next move. Many begged to renew the attack, many others retorted with how futile such a thing could be, as wars of land and power were renewed, and no great threat was yet to be seen.

In the standstill, someone would have to drive the last nail.

(Nutshell: This is a 'choose your side' scenario. Two different stories, depending on which you'd like to do. Your role will most likely be either a Female knight if you choose the mortals, or a female cultist if you choose daemons; or someone entirely different for a role, if you have an idea. Regardless, you'll be human. Obviously the daemon side will be more sexual, while the mortal side will be more political with more in-depth story. Depending on what you choose, we'll go from there.)

-​

4. Breaking The Chains (Sappy Romance, Mental Trauma, Short-Term to Long-term possible.)
There have been stories of adventurers since the dawn. Men and women who rose up to the call of being heroes! They leave their families and friends to embark on quests of becoming legends to be told in song and drink. However, not all adventurers arrive to fame. Some fail in their quest, be it by powerful monsters or traps set by jealous individuals. This story circulates around a man of his late twenties, who has spent his life living a normal, non-exciting way. He is but a guard for a moderate sized town, who's only true action comes from stopping thieves and various bandits. He wakes up, works, and returns to bed, sometimes going out to the local bar.

That all changed, on one particular day. Normally he was one to keep his head down, to take the safe and well-traveled route in life. However he had discovered in a simple trek of curiosity the workings of an underground black market. His eyes had dismissed the odd magical trinkets and illegal narcotics, to focus on but a young slave girl. Fascination led to gold exchanging hands. What he discovered was a mentally broken young girl, who's memories and mind was shattered into a state of servitude in sexual and basic needs.

What he learned was this particular girl was once an adventurer, who fell to (Insert your back story here) and was claimed by slave merchants. He wasn't sure why, what compelled him, but he was seeking to heal this damaged girl. To learn her story, to see what lies under her shattered mind.

(Nutshell: A regular run of the mill town guard purchases a slave girl who was once an adventurer. She then proceeds to live with him, with him attempting to heal whatever happened to her. It's really sketchy, I know. Just something I'm really wanting to do. Perhaps over time she'd regain her old personality and continue adventuring with him going along.)

Basic Pairings:
(My roles are on the left.)
Knight/Squire
King/Maid
Merchant/Slave Girl
Future Soldier/Alien Vixen
Mage/Apprentice
Daemon/Warlock (Or reversed)
Bandit/Villager
More to Come!

Cravings:
1. I wanna do some tribal orc domination. You know, throw some girl regardless of past into a horde of sex-crazed orcs. But the twist is the girl, after being heavily broken within the RP, realizes she needs to adapt to this situation. This is her new life, after all. So what better way then to become the queen of slaves? Basically, she begins to meander in orcish politics while being passed around and dwells into creating chaos and conflict, to choose the greatest warlord and in return for her assistance, became the highest rank possible of human woman. I play the orcs, obviously.
2. STARTERS! I love 'em, they make me tingly. A story that I have little idea to what is going on, thrust into a role like an actor at last minute! It's pretty fun, to say the least. Send me an opening, and tell me what is going on. Give me a role, and I'll play it. Add what fetishes you are looking for, what you want, and we are good to fucking go. My best RPs have came from starters, so I encourage this.

One more thing. I'm a vivid gamer, which means when a game I am anticipating is released, I'm most likely going to be gone a few days to play it. I will list current games that my partners should be aware of. If I've been inactive and it isn't around one of the specified dates, check my journal.
1. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, February 7, 2012
2. Armored Core V, March 20, 2012

As for anything else, that's about it darlings. Send me your proposal or starter via PM and we can get to the fun part. Also, don't use obscenly bright colors. They hurt mah poor eyes!

~Maverick

RE: Closed Due to Full RPs

-Lady Bloody Ava- said:
Curious, why would you update if you're full?
I updated the status to closed forty-two minutes after I updated the post.
:3
I got quite a few PMs in that time frame.

the plot thickens

• Hey there! So, I've noticed your thread before, but for some ridiculous
        reason I couldn't quite bring myself to contact you. Likely out of laziness; if
        I'm going to hell for anything, it's definitely for being a slave to sloth.

Any who! You're my kind of roleplaying partner ; > ! Some of your themes
        weren't quite my cup of tea, however, the settings and some plot devices
        you mentioned most certainly caught my eye.

So, in a nutshell, I'd absolutely love to discuss a roleplay ... primarily
        something pertaining to slavery, racism, purges, all that good stuff ;3

Hope to hear back from you soon !

RE: the plot thickens

Oversea said:

• Hey there! So, I've noticed your thread before, but for some ridiculous
        reason I couldn't quite bring myself to contact you. Likely out of laziness; if
        I'm going to hell for anything, it's definitely for being a slave to sloth.

Any who! You're my kind of roleplaying partner ; > ! Some of your themes
        weren't quite my cup of tea, however, the settings and some plot devices
        you mentioned most certainly caught my eye.

So, in a nutshell, I'd absolutely love to discuss a roleplay ... primarily
        something pertaining to slavery, racism, purges, all that good stuff ;3

Hope to hear back from you soon !
PM sent.
=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom