Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub/Dom Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
When searching through threads I am sure many of us are tired finding someone who shares a lot of common interests but wish to play the same sub/dom position as you.

I know i get tired. I am generally a Sub person, so I like looking for Dom females. But when searching for the females it is 98% subs ad the doms are either full, no longer log on anymore, or wanting to dominate a sub female (Which isn't bad as I can play sub females.)

Basiclaly my suggestion is having two Sub forums in teh request section. For sub or dom searches. "Fems looing for subs", "Fems looking for doms", "Males looking for subs", and "males looking for doms."

Like we say for people searching for M/M vs M/F or F/F vs M/F.... most put that in their thread title making it an easier search. Same goes for any specific kink or need usually. I really don't like the idea of segregating too much just because it can potentially give off a bad vibe, separating and singling people out, etc. I know with the search feature indefinitely down, it makes it harder to sift through. As such, I'll mull on it given the situation with the search function.

Actually, the tagging idea is a sweet one. And one that'll be considered if/when upgrades or what have you for the site occur. And yeah, I'll mull over it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom