Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tampering With the Evidence (Closed to damatos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked at her and wondered where she would stay. By her demenor to him it seemed she came here on a limb hoping she was accepted. "Do you have a place to stay?" There's a spare room right down the hall to the right. It even has a old wash room connected to it." He offered her the room a room once used by Watson when he was younger, when he would spent his money gamblin and had no place to stay. "It's not much. But it is pleasant, in the least." He wore a quaint smile towards her.

Smiling towards him, she pat him on the shoulder and then said, "Why thank you, Dr.Holmes... I really appreciate it. I think I may go unpack in there then!" she said beaming to him.

"Just a small question..." she said looking at him first, "where do you sleep?" she asked this question... wondering if he actually ever slept at all. He looked so busy and tired all the time she was not entirely sure if he even did sleep.

He shurgged before he patted on the armrests of his thinking chair. He rarely slept. And when he did he slept for about 4 hours 8 at the max. "This is My bed of course. Best bed ever. I have a tendency to sleep sitting up. It keeps me on My toes. I feel safer when I do." He spoke at her wondering why she asked that but saw no harm in her questions. Her perfumed scent hit his nose and he smiled liking her obvious and pricy perfume.

"Okay... just wondering... but if you ever feel the need to sleep... you can join me..." she stopped herself blushing to add quickly, 'Not trying to sound bawdy! You know what I mean..." She then quickly grabbed her things and hurried out of the room. Her face was still extremely red. She couldn't believe she had said that like that.

When she got into the bedroom, she found it to be a terribly nice room... a little dingy... but it must not have been used in a little while. Everything was nicely taken care of and the double bed looked terribly comfortable. Quickly, she slipped into her nightgown and sat there on the bed while rubbing her eyes.

Holmes shook his head and let out a deep sigh as soon as she left. Her beauty had taken him off guard. The way she smelled was amazing. If she was a assassin from the order of Tul. She might be able to get him like many others have tried. He laid his back on his crimson red thinking chair and savored the smell of her perfume that roamed the study room. He then shook his head and crossed his legs, he grabbed a book that was placed beside his chair and opened up reading. He always red poetry when he needed to think, it made his imagination and deduction abilities flowrish.

Soon enough, she fell back onto the bed and closed her eyes. However, she opened them up for a split moment, "Mnn... M-Mr.Holmes... I-I'll be thinking of you tonight..." she whispered softly to herself before darkening the room. Then, she closed her eyes yet again and kept them shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom