Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nihil, sans sanity, M-F-??? Tentacles where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilistic_Impact

Brigadista
Supporter
So, I'm here again. My mind is my own worst enemy as I attempted far too much with far too little concentration. If I was to characterised my endeavours I'd say adventurous and prone to failure, which is why I've opted to try something simpler then my usual grandiose plots.

Instead I will present a local, in this case the fair city of Teloth, it is a sprawling and exotic. Imagine something that would leap from the pages of one of the many stories found within the Arabian Nights. The nights are warm, the tempers flare and passions stoke the flames of lust. Teloth is a city of grandeur; but it is a dark place as well. Evil cults, barbaric practises and crime of all sorts plague a city that is falling apart. Ruled by the Lord Imperial and his Mistress the city of Teloth has seen its glory days and they are in wane; but still life lives on.

It is in the beautiful and dying city that I wish to indulge in a role play. The setting is Medieval Arabian Fantasy; but I'm open to suggestions on possible alterations. Though I do hope potential partners are knowledgeable of H.P.Lovecraft as his works are a passion of mine, if not I will teach you if you desire.

Quick notes for those that have gotten this far:

1. I am heterosexual; so my chief interests sexually are women, even if I do fuck with peoples head by flirting with men from time to time.
2. I am fairly lazy, if you want long posts from me they will not come quickly.
3. I have very few limits; shit, piss and vomit are hard line with foot play up there, nothing wrong it, just doesn't appeal to me.
4. I adore power struggles, breath play, voyeurism and mind fucking; lactation, squirting and orgasm control are also things I find fascinating.

Either post here or send me a pm if you are interesting. I am doing everything within my power to prevent myself from making this idea as convoluted and dead in the water as it would become if left to my own power. If you do rp with me do not give me free reign on things, I need to be confronted and challenged.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom