What if the Scarlet Witch was gay during her mental breakdown? X-Men House of Pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
All of Earths greatest heroes stood together as they watched their fellow hero mentally breakdown before their very eyes. The Scarlet Witch who was the daughter of Magneto had fought alongside most of them as part of The Avengers but was right now trying to fight her powers which allowed her to alter reality. Her brother Quicksilver stood beside her and told her to alter reality in the vison their Farther had for them and all other mutants. Something then triggered in her mind and quickly everything disappeared and turned to white. Soon reality turned back to normal but a lot of things had changed. Their were no humans just mutants but out of all of them they seemed to be female and most were either holding hands or making out with one another. It seemed The Scarlet Witch had altered reality so that everyone was a mutant and were only female and gay.

Down at the X-Men's mansion it seemed to have changed a lot. Every member was now a girl and they now went by the name of X-Rated. Their goal was to help young female mutants control their powers but also their sexual desires as well. The way the teachers there did this was by having sex with their students and also getting them to make sex tapes. One of these teachers was Jubilee who was once a student there but had now became a teacher. She was in her room playing with herself as she watched a sex tape the Stepford Cuckoos sisters had made together.

Onyx was 13 when she realized she was different, she could change the way she looked and disguise herself as someone else. She had run away when she turned 14 and was picked up by someone who took her to a school filled with people that had different powers. Even though she was with people who were like her she still felt as if she didn't fit in and by the age of 18 she was on her own and had left the school.

She was walking around the corridors of the school she was now attending. The school was different from other schools and while it was better then the other school for mutants Onyx still felt as if she were alone and that she didn't fit in. She made her way into the kitchen where she saw two girls making out, this was nothing new to her so she just walked by and opened the fridge door and grabbed a soda. She stood and watched for a little bit before making her way back to her room. She turned on the television and sat down on her bed and began to flip through the channels while her roommate had sex with someone in the bed next to hers.

"Uhhhhhh...fuck me my pussy! M-Make me c-cum!" The girl that was getting her pussy pounded with a strap-on was none other than Kitty Pryde who was Onyx room mate. She had only been at the school for a few years now but was already a top student. The person fucking her was her teacher Jean Grey who also teached Onyx as well. Pretty soon Kitty pussy began to leak with her cum as Jean finished up. "I think we're done for today Kitty." Jean said as she pull out the toy and removed it from herself to reveal her whole naked body to both girls in the room. "Thanks Miss Grey." Kitty said as Jean walked out of the room still naked for her next student. Kitty tried to catch her breath back now but once she did she stood up and went to Onyx's bed and sat down. "What times you're class with Jubilee at? Because if we've got enough time I was hoping we could do something together."

Onyx watched as Jean left the room, she loved the woman's body. Onyx wasn't the receiving type meaning she liked to be the one that dominated and in this school the teachers liked to dominate as well, which is mainly why Onyx failed her classes. She would flat out refuse to do things she was asked simply because she didn't want to be some woman's fuck toy, in fact she wanted the complete opposite. Onyx looked at Kitty after the girl offered to fool around, "Not right now I've got something I have to do first" ,Onyx told her as she stood up and left the room. She watched as Ms.Grey made her way down the hall and followed her. Onyx waited in a nearby classroom as Jean was occupied with another student. When Jean finally made her way out of the students bedroom Onyx grabbed her from behind, "Hey Ms.Grey, don't scream I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to give you something that you usually don't get around here" ,Onyx whispered as she ran her hand from the woman's stomach to her breast, she squeezed it gently then bit down on her ear. "Let someone fuck you for a change" ,Onyx whispered, the normally "prude" girl as people would call her was trying to make a move on her professor.

As Jean finished fucking her second student of the day Onyx grabbed her from behide and began squeezing her breast while whispering into her ear. Students were never allowed to fuck their teachers unless they had either a permission slip or earned it by being a top A's student. Onyx was nither of these but Jean couldn't help but moan at what she was doing. "Uhhhhhh...you're going to be in a lot of t-trouble Missy." Jean moaned as the girl kept squeezing her breast. Sure she could use her powers to stop the girl but she seemed to be enjoying it all way to much. As the girl sqeezed her breast yet again Jean dropped the strap-on she had in her hand onto the floor at the girls feet.

Onyx heard the strap on hit the floor and smirked, "So I take this as a yes" ,she whispered right before biting her ear again. Onyx bent down and grabbed the toy and put it on, she reached her hand down to Jean's wet slit and slid her fingers inside her. Onyx was a rather built female and had a hell of a grip which she was using to grab tightly onto her professor's hip. Onyx kissed up and down Jean's neck as she fingered her, then very roughly bent her over a desk and slid the toy inside her and slammed her hips into her professor. "Scream for me" ,Onyx growled she was in control and loved it, she wondered why Jean hadn't used her powers to stop her but she wasn't going to complain.

As Onyx fingered her pussy Jean felt herself starting to get wet from all the attention her body was recieving. Soon she was bent over a desk and feeling the full force of the strap-on as it entered her body. "Uhhhhh...fuck my p-pussy wet." she moaned out as some students began leaving their rooms to watch Jean get fucked by a student. As her pussy was being pounded Jubilee could hear all the moaning sounds from her room as she was still watching her sex tape of the sisters commiting incest with each other. "That sounds like Jean moaning." Jubilee pulled her hand out of her panties and marched out of her room with just her jean shorts and yellow jacket on. As she entered the hallway of the school she could see a group of students egging on Onyx to fuck Jean harder with the strap-on. "Onyx!" Jubilee shouted as she struck the student down with her powers coursing her top to burn off to reveal the young students busty breasts. "You know the rules Onyx, no fucking teachers! Looks like you'll have to be punished in front of your fellow students so I can make an example of you." As Jubilee stood in front of the girl her nipples became hard from the site of the girls tits. Thanks to her not wearing a bra or top Jubilee tits were on full display to everyone as she played with her own nipples because she was feeling horny now. "Remove that strap-on and bend over the desk please."

Onyx felt her top burn from her body, she shot Jubilee a nasty look then made another shirt appear onto her body using her own powers. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it then sat on the desk refusing to remove the strap on. Onyx didn't like being told what to do, she took a drag of the cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly her grey eyes staring at Jubilee. "How about we see what Jean wants, I'm pretty sure she was enjoying what I was doing" ,Onyx said with a cocky tone. She looked over at Jean, "You did like it ,didn't you".

Jean just sat there on the desk rubbing her clit still feeling horny from Onyx having her way with her. She then looked over at Jubilee and began licking her lips at the sight of her naked breasts. "Does your pussy still taste sweet Jubilee?" As Jean asked she used her powers to remove Jubilee's shorts and panties while leaving her yellow jacket and pink glasses alone. She then moved her to the desk and bent her over as she licked the young teachers pussy from behide. As she did this she stuck her ass in the air so Onyx could return back to fucking her with the strap-on.

Onyx looked over at Jean who was now licking Jubilee's pussy, she watched for a little bit until Jean put her ass in the air. Onyx made her way back over and slid the toy back inside her and rammed her hard, "I knew you fucking liked it" ,Onyx growled right before smacking her ass hard.

Once again all the students began to egg Onyx on as she fucked Jean from behide. Jean started to moan into Jubilee pussy as she licked up all her juices while using her powers to keep her bent over the desk. Jubilee always made sure that the other teachers and students never broke the rules but right now they were and she couldn't do nothing about it as Jean raped her oraly with tounge. "Uhhhhhh...s-stop that now Jean!" Jubilee moaned out as she tried to control herself. Her pussy was so wet from playing with herself and Jean wasn't helping with licking her pussy.

Onyx continued to pound into Jean as she watched her lick Jubilee's pussy, a look of satisfaction on her face. Onyx pushed into Jean harder hearing her moan, Onyx loved being in control of a woman and she was turned on even more by the fact that Jean was eating Jubilee out while she fucked her.

"Y-You two are going to be in s-so much when Rouge gets....uhhhhhhhhhh...here." Jubilee moaned. Rouge was the headmaster at the school and took no bullshit from students or teachers. Luckly for Jean and Onyx though she was no where to be seen. As Onyx began to fuck Jean harder and faster Jean licked Jubilee's pussy at a faster rate. Jubilee loved how Jean licked her pussy but still wanted her and Onyx to stop as she knew she would be in trouble as well.

"Are you afraid of the headmistress Jubilee"? Onyx asked smirking. She wasn't afraid of her in fact she was the first student to ever defy her in the history of the school. "Don't be afraid I have my ways of making her see things my way". Onyx continued to push harder and harder into Jean, she had a crush on the woman since she started school and finally being able to fuck her was amazing.

Soon the entrance doors slammed open as Headmaster Rouge began walking towards them. As she did all the students ran back to their rooms but Onyx kept pounding away. At that point in time Jean began to cum from the fucking while Jubilee as well cummed from having her pussy licked so much. As they both tried to catch their breaths back Rouge absorbed Jean's powers and used them to force Onyx to lick up Jean's creamy mess while she forced Jubilee to come over to her bent over. She first started licking her lips but quickly began licking Jubilee's sweet cum up. "Oh thank you Miss Rouge." Jubilee moaned as Rouge cleaned up the mess she made.

Onyx didn't like the control being placed on her but she did like what she was doing, after licking up all of Jean's juices she stood up and turned around, fighting the powers as much as she could. Onyx looked at Rogue, "Tell me what you want headmistress" ,Onyx told her right before turning into X-23. "Does this appeal to you"? Onyx knew it did, she had heard rumors from other students about what and who Rogue liked.

What Onyx didn't know was that Rogue and X-23 were actually girlfriends. It meant X-23 couldn't go to classes or become a teacher and was only allowed to have sex with Rogue. For Rougue though it was different as she could fuck whoever she wanted and with Onyx in the form of her girlfriend she was going to fuck her so hard. Using her newly absorbed powers she began to strip Onyx naked before walking over to her and sucking on her nipples.

Onyx moaned at Rogue's touch, she bit her bottom lip loving the feeling. "B-bedroom n-now" ,she managed to get out as she felt Rogue's lips on her breast. She lifted Rogue's head and kissed her then grabbed her by the hand and walked her to the nearest bedroom and laid down on the bed, she looked up at Rogue, "I'll make you a deal, if you want me to let you fuck me you have to take it back in return if not then expel me now because I lay down for no one".

Rogue laughed at what the student demanded from her but didn't mind to agreeing to it. The only girl who fucked her recently was X-23 so it would be a nice change to be fucked by someone else. "I'm fine with that sugar so long as X-23 gets to join in. She's never seen me being fucked by a student before so I'm sure she'll love it. Now take the rest of your clothes off and hand me that strap-on. I'm going to show your pussy a great time." As she spoke she began to get undressed herself to reveal her lushish naked body to Onyx.

Onyx looked at her and smirked, even though she had never let someone fuck her before she was pretty ok with Rogue's suggestion seeing that two girls would be involved. Onyx held out the strap on and turned back into her regular form, "Of course X-23 can join in" ,Onyx replied she looked at Rogue and waited for her next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom