Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Replica's box of delights (craving noncon, mostly) [m looking for anyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replica

Moon
Hi and welcome to my request thread, I hope you find something that is of interest for you. :) Since this got huge, original pairings and themes and plot ideas/starters are in the second post!

I. General bits and pieces of information:​

-I'm German. This means my English might not always be perfect, but if you let me know about a mistake I made I'll do my best not to do it again.
-I'm also a full time students so unless it's weekend I will probably not be able to reply more than once or twice a day.
-My average post lenght is two to three paragraphs, depending on time, motivation and various other factors. I don't mind if you write longer posts, but know that while I can and do write larger post at times, 2 to 3 paragraphs is my average.
-I usually prefer to have my rps be plot with sex, but will do just sex or sex with little plot with some convincion.
-I prefer rping via threads or pm

II. Kinks:​

My F-List is located here: F-List

This will give you a pretty good idea of what I like and don't like, if something doesn't apear on my list it most likely means I haven't encountered that particular kink yet, so I will probably try it out with you if you explain it to me. :)

There are some absolute no-goes for me, which I'll repeat here because those really are set in stone:​

-Salvia (seriously, few things turn me off quicker)
-kids in sexual situations (my personal limit is 15 and even then it will take some convincing)
-scat
-Exessive Gore, although I don't have a lot of experience with that

Other things I like that are not found on the F-List:​

-Suits. I have a major, major thing for guys in suits!
-Broken or damaged character. I love playing characters that are mentally ill or traumatized or broken and damaged in other ways!

III. Fandoms I'm interested in and pairings I like
(*s indicate craving, if a characters name is written in blue that's the character I would like to play in that pairing, i.a. if there's no blue, I can play either depending on your preference. Remember, though, nothing is set in stone, so a preference doesn't mean I won't change my mind)

This list is by no means complete, so if you have an idea in any fandom here please let me know if you think I might find it interesting!

Lord of the Rings (based on book canon, I'm not too familiar with the movies):​

Almost any pairing including elves or elves and humans, as long as I'm familiar with the character.
Also, OCs.

I do not write hobbit slash.

Dragon Age I and Awakening:​

Zevran/pretty much any character, including Warden **
Mage!Warden/Cullen*
Any!Warden/Alastair
Any!Warden/Sten **
Any!Warden/Duncan *
Any!Warden/Cailan
Any!Warden/Riordan
Any!Warden (with a preference for Cousland)/Loghain **
Any!Warden (again, preference for Cousland/Rendon Howe
Duncan/Alastair
Duncan/Riordan
Alastair/Loghain
Mage/Templar

Anders/Nathaniel
Nathaniel/Any!Warden (Cousland would be interesting, me thinks)
Anders/Any!Warden

Dragon Age II:
Zevran/Fenris (I can see that being so, so awesome!) *
Anders/Fenris
Fenris/Nathaniel
Arishok/Anything that moves ;) **
Qunari/Any!Warden or anyone else **
Templar/Warden **

Skyrim:​

Sooo much potential, open for anything (I'm not a fan of the Thalmor, though)
Would also love to just do an adventure RP based on this!

Criminal Minds:​

I'm only up to a few episodes into season 6!!!

Unsub/Reid *** (I loooove exploring people's dark side, so... if you wanna be wicked, I'll love you for this!)
Morgan/Reid
Morgan/Garcia
Hotch/Reid
Hotch/OFC
Morgan/Hotch

Would also love a case based rp without romance **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom