Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for literate roleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Supernova
Quick Craving Update - Incest has been on my mind a bit, haven't really had a fair chance at trying it but still willing to do other things.
A different kind of role player that likes to work out details and plots. Willing to try things to find a groove of interests. I'm a big fan of long term RPs with good plots, not the flat like plots.

Am I a Dom or Sub?
Been Dom a lot but haven't had much of a chance to be sub.

Am I Straight, Gay, What?
In life, Straight, but in a RP, well, I think I'm still straight wise but because of kink with futas, I guess either way if its a futa involved rp. But there still has to be a good plot and story. Sex is nice but it can't be the main focus of the story.

Do I do Male or Female characters
Right now, Male, don't know how to do female yet.

RP preferences?
Thread prefered, IMs are a maybe, and once in a while I am willing to do a PM one.

RP Notes
Would like to do first person on my part but can do third person, just able to do more describing and details from a FP view then a TP view
Will place a description of the persona in first post to give idea of what I look like in RP
Wont use text lingo
Will try to write a paragraph or more (sometimes a simple one sentence is the only thing that fits)
May ask questions in OOC style if I don't understand something
Sometimes grammar and speech fails with me but rarely.

Peak interests right now
Fox Demon, Vampires, Demons, and of course the kink, futas.

Interested Genres
Sci-Fi - all ranges of sci-fi
Fantasy
Western
Dark Fantasy
Horror
Crime
Wefa - a combo of western and fantasy
Non-fictional present day - might do past if I learn about a certain age of time

Will Do - (willing to listen to ideas if I don't have it posted on here)
Human / Human
Human / furry
Furry / Furry
Demon / Human
Demon / Demon
Monster / Human
Monster / Monster
Vampire / Human
Vampire / Vampire
Werewolf / Human
Werewolf / Werewolf
family

Won't do
Extreme stuff (death, ws, can't really do non-con and rape, you get my drift I think and if you want to ask, go ahead and ask)
I will not do fan fictions, I feel to constrained when I do them. Now, willing to do it in the universe of the fan fiction but I can't rp as a pre made character.
Pure smut rps. Sorry I know some people like them but that's not me.

Story Ideas - (willing to listen to other story ideas if I don't have one posted)
Assassin / Target
Sci-fi (can change from near future to space future) a young assassin made by the military with genetic cloning finds out they can't kill a target and tries to find out why.
Bounty Hunter / Bounty Hunter
Wefa or Western or Sci-Fi - two bounty hunters end up working together going after the same target
Bounty Hunter / Bounty
Wefa or Western or Sci-fi - a bounty hunter catches their target and is trying to collect the reward while dealing with the target at the same time
Human / Demon
Paranormal - a human accidentally lets out a demon and has to deal with the demon that comes after them
Male Demon / Female Demon
Two demons cross paths and its not the best of results either

angelduskgirlcat said:
Good luck with your rp search thread and I'm looking forward to rping with you once again.

Thanks, felt like it needed an overhaul, working on the reply right now by the way.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Ok. I'm enjoying our rp were doing with each other and it's getting more interesting then ever before.

Time can change out styles and help us improve how they way we write

You are angel, I'm just putting it out there that I have some time to take on another rp with a diffrent person is all

You know, normally people just say bump to get noticed when in reality, you could say a lot with said bump. Such as, wanting to do some roleplaying, anyone else want to as well. However, I guess bump does sum it up since if its up on the board it means you want to be noticed for a roleplay. Logic, sometimes its clear and other times its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom