Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Candy's Request Second Installment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy_ demon

Planetoid
Hello all, Candy_demon here once again asking for more rps. Now I know that I already have a request threat out, and that's all well and good, but I'm looking for something a little bit...more.

The rps I have going right now are fantastic, in fact I adore every single one of them.

But there are certain aspects to the rp that aren't filling my...needs at the moment. Yes they have this aspect in there, but the waiting is killing me! I know I'm terrible XD

Anyway, I'm sure most of you wanna know what this aspect is right. Well let me state that, and this is an odd one, is a big thing for me.

So this 'criteria' is *drumroll*

Pregnancy!

Yep you read that right! Being pregnant. I don't know what it is about this aspect, but I find it incredible sexy and quite the turn on. So I'm asking this of you roleplayers.

Come to me with an idea, any idea, I don't care (just no incest) but it must, absolutely has to involve my character getting pregnant in the rp.

There are other aspect that I would be alright with, such as tentacles and eggs but that DOESN'T have to be in it. I just want to get pregnant alright lol.

So jump on it guys, send me messages and I'll be more than happy to respond.

p.s if I get an rp that is super thrilling and it sparks my artistic side, I might even be tempted to draw naughty pictures.

Anyway catch ya on the flick side.
C_d49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom