Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic, gentle and kinky smut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth

Why, could you be looking for some special snuggles? Well you've come to the right place! I like passionate, romantic and kinky sex scenes that can go anywhere from straight, normal vanilla sex to hot, kinky bondage, begging, teasing and deep penetration of all holes. I'm a switch, I love shy, adorable guys who are unsure and aiming to please, but I also love dominate playful men who know what they want but never skimp on making their partner scream their name over and over..

I'm looking for long-term plot laced RP's as as well as short, sexy smut.

Never, under any circumstances do I indulge in non-consensual, violence, gore or cruel sex.

I'M SORRY TO ANYONE I DISAPPEARED ON! PLEASE TRY AGAIN IF YOUR NOT PISSED OFF AT ME~ Dx I WAS JUST OVERWHELMED BY PMS, LIFE AND OBLIGATIONS. <3

ONLY ON-SITE!
Threads and Pms are fine, I prefer PMs. FYI.

Take a trip down my rabbit hole~

Alright! Down to business, plots and ideas!

Wild Beauty
((Femdom & language barrier ))
In the great forest lives a beautiful woman named Sky, she kills for her food, protects her small hut and sings to herself and the birds, her solitude solidified in the large uninhabited forest. Unknowingly to her an expedition was being held, a man had left his team upon being attacked by a wild animal. Injured and scared he staggers through the unknown trees and foliage. Sky finds a oddly dressed man stumbling into her clearing, curious yet cautious Sky approaches the man, he speaks an odd language she doesn't understand, all she does understand is that hes hurt.. She guides, or drags him into her hut. Nursing him back to health, she grows attached to the presence of another immediate, growing curious about him.. Specially of what seems to be so different from her between his legs, her instincts driving her to tease him unknowingly. Will this geeky scientist be able to handle this rough, tumbled and beautiful woman with obvious mounting desires?

Demonic Desires
((Maledom, teasing, romance.))
CRAVING!!
A dark entity, a man of mystery and seduction. He who never even blinked an eyelash at the prettiest women, for they were all shallow husks for his lust. All until the day he laid his eyes on Suzie, a flower girl that often stood in the center of the city, immediately he fell in love. With her innocent appearance and kind, caring nature, for a demon to loose his heart to a human was unheard of.. Shameful. A show of weakness. He strives to cause the young flower girl to give up her soul to his willingly, to make the young thing give in to lust and passion; to be his completely. Will this demon condemn a beautiful pure soul? Or will this young soul redeem the tainted being with her pure love?

Currants to the Past
((Smut, Adventure & Romance))
After an underwater accident on vacation, Razi is washed away by a powerful currant. Her body scooped up by a net and pulled on board. The only problem? This boat is much older, the people are dressed in odd, old clothing with thick accents? Taken into the captain room for him to enjoy. Still slick from the water, the captivated captain begins to tease the young thing till she awakes, taken back by his crazy outfit and his inappropriately placed hands she pulled back in surprise. Even more to her surprise, this man looks exactly like her boyfriend back home. Razi gives into what she thinks is a fun roleplay game, or a dream, she only finds herself to be terribly wrong when he commands her to cry out his name.. That name not being anywhere close to her boyfriends..

Just the Two of us
((Incest, Smut & Romance.))
On a farm, more than two hours from any type of town or city lives a now grieving brother and sister. Mother, father, grandmother, all gone. Its been years, taking care of the crops, animals and tending to the farm for their own food and longevity. With mounting hormones and loneliness, the two come to an agreement to sleep in the same bed, peck cheeks and cuddle on cold nights.. In every aspect they acted as a husband and wife more than brother and sister, with no one to judge, no one to tell them no. He asks her if she'll be his completely, if she'd like to create a new family for the two of them. Will these two dive into such an ultimate sin?

A Son's love
((Incest & romance.))
CRAVING!!
At the tender age of thirteen young Genie was raped and impregnated by a complete stranger, despite everyone's disgust she kept her baby. Defending his life, although he'd come into the world in such a horrid way, she'd love him with every fiber of her being. He was meant to live. The experience had been so violent, so horrifying that she never had sex again. Genie focused more on raising her baby boy and going to school, after gaining the job of a lawyer, Genie defended people that were victims of sex crimes, attacks and abuse. Her beautiful baby boy has grown into a young man, who has always been such a mama's boy. Now at his age of seventeen, his mother only thirdy, he finds her incredibly attractive.. So sexy, caring and wonderful with a gentle innocent heart, like she never grew up. One night, when she came home unexpectedly early, she hears her dear son calling, upon entering the beautiful young woman is greeted with the scene of him diligently pumping his hand against his hardened rod.
Screaming for his mother as he came.
((I want him to be quite the pervert in contrast to her innocence, blind folds bondage, possible anal training? He wants to please his mommy and teach her sex can be safe, fun and full of love from his grown, horny and caring son. <3))

Other ideas!
Tentacle man/girl - She falls in love with him? He shows how he can please her ultimately. Excessive cum, maybe light cum inflation and anal training? ;3
Anything with me dominating a geek/nerd
Master/Neko
Daddy/Daughter - Kinky, love a sexy, loving kinky daddy daughter.. <3
MORE TO COME! Tell me your ideas too please! =)

im interested in the brother/stster and the mother/son i'd love to do either but am most interested in the last one, pm me if your interested

*big snuggle*
Hello there, you seem to be exactly what I am looking for in a partner!
I am very interested in doing the wild beauty plot.
Or any other kind of plot with femdom in it.
That said, I have tonnes of ideas that I'd love to explore with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom