Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heys looking for people to rp with

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuuJester

Moon
OK lets start out with this: http://www.f-list.net/c/ryuujester

that will clear up most of anything that i will do in an rp. I'm looking for a partner to pm with cause I prefer that instead of searching through the forms. he/she I would prefer, if they can write more then a sentence. I'm not limited to any plot or setting but I mainly do Fantasy/Scifi, its who I am. I play mostly male characters, maybe a shemale or herm. i will try female but I'm pretty sure I'll suck at it, not use to it.

I make up rp's on the fly so I wont be putting many on here but I will put one or two to get you guys interested in me and not just for my good looks.

first up is the Warrior And The Floating Islands:

The world has change much, every known piece of land now fly's high in the sky, broken into millions of smaller Islands the biggest one only being the size of Texas. Unknown to why this happen another problem arose: Magic another oddity that appeared out of no where, in the matter of 20 years the world change completely and some say for the worst. A young man looking for work heads to the capital looking for work, he was a well gifted in magic and he was no slouch with a blade. the minute he gets a job it throws him into an event that would have made any other man quake with fear but not him, he was built for this kind of...fun.

ok there you go, if your interested ask and you shall receive

ps i also post on the male request thread, haha. check that out sometimes, i might have something up thats not up here.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28424

the male request thread

another one

multiple personality/person trying to help

yeah cant think of a preview for this one, i've been sitting here for almost an hour writing and rewriting it. i say hell no tell me if you wanna hear more and I'll tell you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom