Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come in and say hi, on my request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodyawfulpoet

Banned
Banished
I'll update this once I have some more concrete ideas. However for now I'm looking for female role-play partners to write with and I'm looking to have some naughty fun in the process.:D My favourite kind of role-play's are sibling stories but I'm open to other ideas. I have some experience in role-playing and am looking for writers willing to write a minimum of one paragraph(three or four paragraphs at most), and looking to write a minimum of three posts per week. I'll try and not write your actions and expect you to do the same. Now let's have some fun;)

Leave me a post or drop me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.

EDIT: hmm, I do like sci-fi so I'm kind of drawn to the idea of playing a story where my character is human and indulges sexually with the beautiful female alien. I don't mind teacher/student relationships. I'm game for a little blackmail. Urm... I like the idea of my character getting a realistic cyborg whose subservient to his sexual needs, although he treats her as more of an equal, where her character would grow beyond her artificial intelligence programming, perhaps developing feelings, becoming more like a real woman including not being in the mood for sex… Well I am so sure about the last part lol.

I do also like daddy/daughter stories, cousin/cousin, uncle/niece, step siblings, and I'm possibly interested in, but not sure, auntie/nephew a. I generally tend to write what I feel more comfortable with so I'm not particularly dominant, preferring the middle ground, although I did recently enjoy playing a more submissive role.

RE: Come in and say hi own my request thread!

I'm interested.
I enjoy sibling rps too but I don't do older sister or the seducing if you know what I mean.
I really like being the younger sister who gets seduced by her older brother.
I can write a min of a paragraph depending on what I have to work with.
I always avoid saying what the other persons actions are as much as I possibly can as it's not fair to control the other rpers characters on them as they may want to go in a different direction than you and the rules or roleplay are you go with what your given. At least I think so :)
I am also looking for some naughty fun so I will very gladly rp with you ;)
feel free to PM me if you wish to rp and then we can discuss a thread name and begin.
Hope to hear from you soon,
HornyBitch

I'm just boosting this looking for another female role player to write with ,along with the wonderful horny bitch, who I've been having tremendous fun with on our sibling story.:p

I really wouldn't mind trying to find a sweet mistress who likes to dominate a shy guy like myself. I should say I've never written a story like that so may need a patient partner. If anyone's interested please drop me a PM.:)

I'm always on the lookout for more role-plays, in particular incest stories. I'm currently only writing in private message, so if you fancy writing with me, I look forward to your message.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom