Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF or FxF Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

misstiny

Meteorite
I'm looking for two different types of roleplays (although combining into one is always a possibility ... )

The first would be something dark / horror-y (torture / snuff type things). It's hard to find someone who's willing to play those sorts of things, but I figure it never hurts to ask.

The other idea I'm interested in is a celebrity-based rp (Celeb/fan or something like that).

RULES / PREFERENCES
  1. I prefer shorter posts (2-3 sentences to a paragraph) because I feel like my partner and I can react to each other more naturally that way. I'm not going to turn someone down because they like longer posts though.
  2. Perfect grammar is not required, but legibility is. Also, no text-speak.
  3. I'm open to playing with guys or girls, but I will only play a girl.
  4. The favorites and "yes"es in my f-list and Rabbit Hole are not deal-breakers (I'm perfectly happy to rp with some/few/none if the rp is right. The "no"s are deal-breakers though.
  5. I prefer to play via PMs, although forums are an option too. I don't rp over messengers or email.

KINKS
F-List
Rabbit Hole

misstiny said:
I'm looking for two different types of roleplays (although combining into one is always a possibility ... )

The first would be something dark / horror-y (torture / snuff type things). It's hard to find someone who's willing to play those sorts of things, but I figure it never hurts to ask.

The other idea I'm interested in is a celebrity-based rp (Celeb/fan or something like that).

RULES / PREFERENCES
  1. I prefer shorter posts (2-3 sentences to a paragraph) because I feel like my partner and I can react to each other more naturally that way. I'm not going to turn someone down because they like longer posts though.
  2. Perfect grammar is not required, but legibility is. Also, no text-speak.
  3. I'm open to playing with guys or girls, but I will only play a girl.
  4. The favorites and "yes"es in my f-list and Rabbit Hole are not deal-breakers (I'm perfectly happy to rp with some/few/none if the rp is right. The "no"s are deal-breakers though.
  5. I prefer to play via PMs, although forums are an option too. I don't rp over messengers or email.

KINKS
F-List
Rabbit Hole

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom