Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Character post and request ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

Moon
Name:driza
Race: Dragon
sex:male

Driza was born young boy long ago when anyone could easily come and go between worlds and demintions. His mother died the day he was born and his father was one of the men who helped kill her. Long ago Driza's mother was a young human female who lived a well off life her father had left her his easte and everything in it and under his name. Though his mother lived during one of the largest wars that took place between worlds she lived every day as if she had nothing to worry about. But when she had turned 23 she was take by a Male dragon from one of the invading lands. She was brutally rape and made a slave this dragon was Drizas Father he made her a slave a public whore. His father spent the next two years raping and filling his mother so much you could not tell she was with child. So Driza would be born. A few months had past and Drizas mother never accepted her place so Drizas father killed his mother by ripping her head from her body and using the rest of her body as a small pocket pussy his cock coming out her neck as he moved the dead body over his cock. His father had left his mothers body to die. That night was the night Driza would be born. He ripped his way through his mothers bdy eating her insides and skin as well. he was found passed out as a human baby latter the next day. Though his fangs where larger then humans the couple that found him thought it was only a birth defect. They raised him like there own but around the age of 10 he started going through large heat stroke. They where so bad they would burn him from the outside in burning skin. At 11 the worse heat stroke he had ever had happened and his body and skin started changing growing larger new bones taking place skin regrowing bones already there expanding as he grow into a small dragon. He stood 15' tall in his dragon body his scales a shinny black they where young and still shinny. Driza was taken back and baffled by what happened. And as soon as he had grew used to the new body he found himself back in his old human body. The next few years where spent this way. Through at 18 hed been taken over by the dragon part of his mind. And while in his human body he killed the only parents he knew hanging his adopted father so he could watch him as he raped his mother. He tied her hands to the bed and slit her wrist enough she would be able to live through him raping her and him cumming in her. He had cum on and in her leaving her covered in semen there after leaving her to die. He left wearing a black leather jacket a red tee shirt blue jeans and black boots. He spent the next few years in the woods alone killing to live till he was found and taken by some of the dragon kin that where taking over the lang he had been living off of. While there they tortured him cutting and tearing his skin he bleed worse that day then any other.But when he thought he had lost control his body transformed and he broke all the shackled they had his dragon body much larger then his human. His scales where now a Darker black with a red scaled under body that shined a crimson red. The other dargons where shocked and moved back looking at him. There where few black dragons let alone Black dragons with a sacled underbody. They bowed there heads as they looked at him. Who are you whos where you fathered from? They had asked him as they tryed to think of all the dragons who could have been his father. Soon after they forced him to his Father home once figuring out who he was. He lived with his father for 5 years before being able to have his own estate and leave the shadow of his father . While living with his fahter he was made to kill and rape and murrder many and truthfully he loved it> the feeling of his black scales painted red with body his white hair being streaked with blood. The sound of screams that could no longer be heard. He fell in love with it and now seeks a women who can serve him properly.

Looking to start a good Long Term rp((longest ive done was a year it was a real life kinda rp where we acted out the whole day said good night went to bed then got up the next morning and woke with each other)). I am looking for a Master/slave rp with someone who enjoys being raped. Who wants to play someone who does not wish to have a Master but submits out of fear at first this may change or even get worse. Would like something thats not all sex but sex filled. A good story is a plus i have a pretty big backgroud in my pro though i tryed to cut it as short as i could. Maybe i take you from your home after killing and raping everyone in it but you. Or maybe you are gifted to me. We can work out the details as long as you are willing to rp close to daily. Im very pm friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom